MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1511

Hai any Body can help me..?
[Deleted]
mail me if u want a wonderful combination of some indicators developed by most of our top programmers in this forum and i will teach u how to combine them, to generate up to 100 pips a day...... femiexel2002@yahoo.com
  BankingFX  (3)
Hi, does somebody know the faith of BANKINGFX's experts?
[Deleted]
Hi folks! I just got started in the Forex trade couple of days ago with FAP TURBO. My ForexMeta software isn't running properly because I'm getting alarms all the time, because my Expert Advisors settings are going crazy. I have followed all the instructions given in the video tutorials but the...
I finally managed to write my first EA, using a very trivial trading strategy based on MA crossover. My intention was to develop a template (EA engine) rather than a profitable EA for now. Any suggestions/comments are welcomed. PS. Before I went to work today I let this EA run on a demo account and...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm a scalper and I need help in writing a script. I need a script that will only execute when 3 of the indicators and candle sticks met my target. Anyone care to teach me step by step please leave me a private message, thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
I just started I followed the video instructions however I get a error message to update the key please help!!!!!!!!
[Deleted]
I got this error code today while running an ea while using a for loop to close a portion of a trade. 2008.12.08 15:03:18 'X': request was accepted by server 2008.12.08 15:03:17 'X': close order #37765405 sell 0.01 EURUSDm at 1.2931 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 at price 1.2964 2008.12.08 15:03:17 'x':...
I for some reason can't log into the members area at http://fapturbo.com/login.php. I've read the terms and have sent an email to support 2 days ago, but no answer. They suggest they have TERRIFIC support, just log in and call them. What does one do when they can't log in? Can somebody give me the...
[Deleted]
hae there! help me on how to limit the number of trades per trade signal in an expert advisor
[Deleted]
How do I create a stop in entry, instead of a market order? , Also, would like to move stop to Break even after +15 ticks
[Deleted]
  MT4 version 218  (2)
Hello, I have my demo account running on an old pc (with windows 98......................). Ever since i upgraded them to version 220, they stopped working. Does anyone know how (or where) i can get version 218 again? Thanks MD
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the Tenth Week (1-7 December) has been published. The tenth week turned out to be more eventful than the previous one. The Jury decided on the 1st of December to change the spreads of some currency pairs. At the same...
Hello, I want to update (trail) stop loss level only if a position is profitable. Is the below expression a correct way of detecting this condition? OrderProfit() - OrderCommission() + OrderSwap() > 0 Does the commission returned by this function correspond to one way trade or it also accounts for...
for example: We have CloseAllLosses.mq4 script located in C:\Program Files\FXClearing\experts\scripts On the other hand we have started Expert Advisor on EURUSD pair 30 min chart... When the Loss is grater than 50 pips then I would like to close opened orders. How can I refference to the...
[Deleted]
anyone else having a problem ?
hello all, there's a way to put EXTERNAL winsock text stream or DDE to update charts on MT4 real time ? thanks.
I know this sound fubar but it's just and experiment i want to tri out i have the random entry from an EA on here somewhere but I have been trying to create a random exit for both the buy and sell entries. any suggestions would be good...
[Deleted]
  fapwinner.com  (1)
Hello Everyone Anybody know about this auto trading system.Is this system proftable.Is it hands free as they claim.Also anybody know about golden grid system they have pl help. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm running two instances of MetaTrader. FXDD and InterbankFX. FXDD is in New York and the last bar on their chart shows 2008.12.05 23:00. InterbankFX is in Utah and the last bar on their chart shows 2008.12.05 20:00. Is there a way to have both of the systems chart show the same time? Also,...
[Deleted]
  stuck in a trade  (2)
Hi. I am in the middle of a trade and I stopped getting streaming quotes. I'm still hooked up to the internet but my MIG trading station isn't updating prices. Any insight of suggestions appreciated. Cheers, N24
Is there any benefit of iterating through the list of available orders in reverse? I noticed that this approach is used by others, for example: for (int i = OrdersTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i++) { } vs. for (int i = 0; i < OrdersTotal(); i++) { } For me at least the latter form seems to be more natural....
[Deleted]
Need to get in touch with L.Bigger to see if it is possible to change lot size. Looks like it is precalculated to size of deposit. Bob Ranck quiktruk@aol .com
Has any one done any study into how fast a bar forms and it's relationship to volume .I know there is know such thing as true volume and it's more like volatility.
[Deleted]
I want to test the EA automatically, is it possible to achive this.? Thanks
I thought I'd bring up a very hot topic, in my opinion. I've been struggling with it for a long time and haven't found an answer yet. Here's the TS. Two tests with constant lot 0.1. One on the optimization period, the other OOS - data that TC has not seen. What are the criteria to determine - will
i have a RSIMACD Indicators. indicators is work speratore windows. but It is templare differnt Outluks.
[Deleted]
  1 trade per day  (3)
HI, I am having trouble making this EA take only 1 trade per daily bar. I have used the code suggested by various posts here on the forum, but it continues to take multiple trades per daily bar. Please help me make this ea trade once a day. thanx
[Deleted]
I've got a strange problem I've picked up today running the strategy tester on an EA. Take the following code from the start() function... double RealOpenPrice = NormalizeDouble( OOP - PipBuffer, Digits ); if ( Bid < RealOpenPrice ) { // Open order here ... My problem is that RealOpenPrice =...
Hi!! I've been looking for a solution for my problem but I've not found it. I think this is an stupid question from a non programmer like me :)) I've never had this problem before because always I've written EA with only one position at the same time. Now I'm writting one EA that open several...