MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1514

1] i am planning to buy ssd, does mql have problem with that 2]  since i planning buy a new one some question bother me     next year in China will look like this for the new computer     3*1g-ddr3 = entry level      3*2g-ddr3 = standard      3*4g-ddr3 = power     3*8g-ddr3 = high end it seem 64 bit...
[Deleted]
Hi all, Is there a way to change the spread inside the tester? Some brokers changes their spread during news and I would like to test my EA using the maximum spread that my broker can apply. sb
[Deleted]
Just wondering. It's kind of against the rules to spike. There are accounts with 99% of profitable trades in the +2 spread zone. At the same time the losses are higher and the overall ratio, probably, does not even correspond to 25%, but it is interesting. There are several such accounts, by the
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an Interview with Alexey (FXPro) has been published. Alexey contesting in the Championship under the nickname FXPro first heard about Forex 6 years ago. For these years he has developed about 200 Expert Advisors. Now 6EAs are operating on...
[Deleted]
hello forex experts! can you please help a newbie?  I'd like to know how I can use typedef struct in MQL4.  I don't see it in the documentation.  does it come in a different name? thank you very much.  Your help is very much appreciated. MQL4_ndewbie
  I need your help  (1)
I have an EA, there is no error in the code but the error messagefrom Experts shown that: can not open file. It doesn't open trade.Could you kindly help me and fix the problem. You can contact me in the following address: kwng111@gmail.com Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, K .W.
[Deleted]
My broker loves to disconnect me after my EA places the first trade.  MT4 is then not able to reconnect to any server until I manually select another server to try. My Questions 1) Does MT4 automatically try to reconnect to the next available server? 2) Is there a way to force MT4, via an EA or...
[Deleted]
  I need a help  (7)
dear I ask abuot.....how i limited/place some point of a stop loss and atake profit in my new order tool that set a permanent case. because it take me aloot time to place it when i scalping excuse me abuot my english
[Deleted]
Can Arrays be passed and returned as parameters in custom functions? I try this and it doesn't work: string someArray = returnArray(); OR string someArray; ArrayCopy( someArray, returnArray() ); string returnArray() { string a[3]; a[0] = "A"; a[1] = "B"; a[2] = "C"; return(a); } Any...
[Deleted]
How do you view topics you subscribe to? I can't seem to find a link anywhere.
i need o know if any programer can write an EA IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED PARTERN. PLEASE REPLY WITH REALL80@YAHOO.COM THE EA works with fractal as well. Please reply
I want to write a function to closeallorders based on a variable parameters input of Symbol and MagicNo eg CloseAllOrders() - close every orders CloseAllOrders(Symbol()) - close orders that are Symbol() CloseAllOrders(MagicNo) - close orders that has MagicNo CloseAllOrders(Symbol(),MagicNo) - close...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have make a simple EA for the First Time. I used a ADX 14 Indikator on 5 Minutes Timescale. (chart = Candlestick). I have implemented a Short and Buy Signal. I test before i opened a Order the Active Orders, If i want to Buy i check the Sell orders and close this. Can anyone Help me to find...
[Deleted]
I make a buy order but do not put in a TP or SL number, come back a little later and the order is closed at a loss! What gives?
[Deleted]
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to lock the stop loss so that it cannot be changed once the order has been placed? Thanks
Hi, if I write in an expert Print(Point) I obtain 0 as answer in the expert advisor tab. When I apply the expert to EUR_USD I expect that point is 0.0001. What is wrong? I'm using an Alpari demo account. Thank you!
[Deleted]
Anybody who knows how to download Demo Version of FapTurbo? pls help me....
[Deleted]
Hello everybody! I'd like to show You results of my EA - EA Haymaker Forex System. My EA is based on scalping techniques with price channels and few other conditions for eurgbp pair.. In eurusd market it plays in medium-term following the trend and maximizing profits with very low risk (3%). This is...
[Deleted]
For back-testing, I understand MarketInfo() only works for the instrument the EA is running on. Is there a way to retrieve/use historical bids/asks for other currency pair while back-testing on an EA? Thanks!
I downloaded a new indicator. How do I get it to work on MetaTrader. I am a newbie. Your help is greatly appreciate it, thanks.
Strategy Tester Report 11AAArthur M3 AlpariUK-Live (Build 220) SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)Period1 Minute (M1) 2006.01.02 00:01 - 2008.12.12 22:59 (2006.01.01 - 2008.12.15)ModelEvery tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)Parametersmax=5000;donchianlength=10;...
[Deleted]
I am new to this game and confused about gross profit verses net profit. In the case below does the -8.00 figure include any cost? I notice when I place trade in demo account the 1st figure I see is -4.00. I guess this the spread. Did the below trade lose -8.00 or -12.00 approx. 1 2008.01.02 10...
[Deleted]
Hi, I wish to change the time stated on the MetaTrader charts to my local time, I am using a feed from a broker who is 1 hour behind my local time. I have had a look through the help topics, and properties, but do not see any obvious way to change this. Sorry if this is a silly question and the...
Early days but the profit factor / drawdown ratio is showing good results so far. mt41969@yahoo.co.uk
Infos zum MetaTrader auf MetaTrader ein Benutzerhandbuch zur Plattform findet man unter http://www.meta-trader.de/MetaTrader-Benutzerhandbuch.doc.pdf
Hi, as far as I have found all values that a customer-indicator can return has to be returned 'within' a buffer. But what if I want to calculate one value on the whole chart like: init() { SetIndexBuffer(6, myBuffer); } start() { .. double myVal = iMAOnArray( myBuffer, 0,...
  Lost Connection  (1)
Lost connection on MetaTrader4. Cannot get connected. New user. Help.
Hi!, i am trying to play with auto pilot using EA(moving average) attached to MP4 plateform. However after several atempt it dosen't seem to work auto pilot. Its olny work semi-auto when 'ASK MANUAL CONFIRMATION' check . When i leave it un-check the system dosen't do anything even if all criterias
I'm new for a forex business, I need a robot, when I run It Close my all open trades! Please help me! Thanx!
Hi, I'm having serious issues with calling an indicator. The indicator is unfortunately compiled, and I don't have access to the source code. The problem is that the indicator itself calls a few other indicators. When this indicator is called from the EA, it will reload the indicator for every...