Can someone program this EA, please?

Hello,

I have 3 things I want to ask help for here!

First, I downloaded an EA from a site, in backtest it performs well from time frames M1, M5, M15. But when I attach the EA to a chart it opens trades with no stop loss. Even if I put a stop loss in the parameters, the EA never add the SL, it only adds take profit for the trades. Can someone correct that?

Second, can someone help me find an indicator that will calculate reference points like Pivot, Resistance and Support from H1 candle whatever the time frame you put it on. I mean I want to develop a strategy trading on M5 around reference points calculating from H1 candle. Whatever the time frame you put the indicator on, it should be able to give you all the reference points, but not with the actual time frame data, with H1 data instead. It's an indicator I need to use on lower time frame from M1 to M15. If someone can direct me such an indicator, that will help me a lot.

Third, I found an indicator on babypips that I would like to use as the main strategy for an EA. I wrote a doc file explaining everything. The reason why I would like to make an EA out of this is especially to see how well this indicator can perform. So I would like an experienced forex programmer to review it and evalaute if this idea can give a profitable EA or not. I would appreciate your wise comments. I can't load the doc that contains all the explanations. So if you are interested in helping me pm your mail and I'll send the doc file to you.

Thank you.

DB

> I downloaded an EA from a site, in backtest it performs well from time frames M1, M5, M15. But when I attach the EA to a chart it opens trades with no stop loss.

Maybe thats why it performs well on backtest?!

> indicator that will calculate reference points like Pivot, Resistance and Support from

Several here or use Google for Pivot indicator mq4

> experienced forex programmer to review

support@selectfx.net

-BB-

Reason: