MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1594

[Deleted]
I'm wondering if there is a way to adjust the behavior of the print and log filesto do the following 1- Avoid writing the header when the EA starts (e.g., 15:53:16 trend-stats-v1.2inputs: timeframe=1; EMA=100; etc....) 2- Avoid having to print the usual starter at each line (e.g., 15:53:16 2006.08...
[Deleted]
Would it be possible to turn a consistently loosing EA in a profitable one, by simply reversing the trade positions? Lets say the back testing is accurate and the EA looses allot. How much would it have to loose, what criteria would need to be considered for it to be a good EA to reverse the trades?...
[Deleted]
I am new to this Forum, and would like to know if someone could help me with a error that I get in my script codes. here is the erro '('-function defintion unexpected This error shows up in the script at two location int TotalOpenOrder() ane int SelectTheOrder() Thanks for any help whammo
Hi all, i'm a newbie on MT4 and have a several monthes exp. on Forex. So here are my questions : I want to code an indicator thats depends on another indicator and not on Close_price or median_price. When i apply a standard indicator on a chart i can choose if it's from close price, median or...
[Deleted]
1) I'd like to be able to automatically Publish the Detailed Report.2) I'd like to see the high and low BETWEEN the entry and exit points for each trade.How would I go about these?Thanks,
Hi everybody, i have a one question, which may sound easy, but the answer is hard :-))) In my code i want to get the current price for EUR/USD and GBP/USD. THe fact that the expert advisor is attached to the chart of the EUR/USD doesn't let me ask about the current price of GBP/USD. Does someone...
Hi everybody Can anyone help with this problem. I have seen it on many occassions with different experts. The EA will trade many times on several days then it just stops trading. There are no errors in any of the logs and the EA still has a smiley but it does no more trades. If I restart MT4 and...
at 'How do I close only some lots of an open position, when reaching some pip targets?' 2006.10.10 19:05 You will need to keep track of your order. If you have only 1 trade open you arefine, but generally the only thing that keeps constant when closing parital lotis magic number. What mt does it...
Hello Friends How can i see the Drawing Heiken-Ashi indicator in a different chart As if i change the code for the provided indicator it doesnt work. Please can you help, I am a newbie Thanks for your help in advance
Does anyone suggest a tested and profitable EA for M1 and M5? Is there anyone at CODE BASE link at this website? Thanks.
this is to calculate SMMA: for(j=0;j<Bars;j++) { for(i=0,sum=0;i<ma_period;i++) { sum=sum+Close[j+i]; // buffer[j]=(sum-sum/ma_period+Close[j+i])/ma_period; } buffer[j]=(sum-sum/ma_period+Close[j])/ma_period; } this is to calculate LWMA for(j=0;j<Bars;j++) { for(i=0,sum=0...
[Deleted]
Could anybody point me to or quickly write up a very simple money management EA? Something like that: open/sell two lots at will (manually) with TP for first lot of 30pips and SL for the both 30 pips. After first lot has taken profit, SL moved to the break even position and second lot run...
[Deleted]
  help with mql4  (7)
i want to make an indicator that measures the difference between up and down bol band can some one help me?? thanks in advance
When I try to assign a value to a buffer element it does not work ... even though the value s different from zero the buffer element is always zero, in the code below sprLow[i] is always equal to zero, even though it has been assigned to 8.0, why? #property copyright "" #property link ""...
[Deleted]
  Error Code:0  (1)
Hi, every one, please what does this code means:-USDJPY,15:Error opening BUY order:0. what is the solution to this. Reqards
Hi I have never seen the MetaTrader server. I was wondering can a broker who is running a server see your expert advisor and see how it is making money or even see the code that you are using? L.
[Deleted]
Can i connect metatrader4 with amibroker or metastock with a dde data plug-in or an other method? how can i export data from my platform
Could someone add EMA's and signal as a external variables? And a stop loss at this EA? I think this EA can be profitable if adjusted. Thanks
Hi everyone, That is my first time here, but I follow the site for long time. In the follow chart I show my problem. Why the Close Price change from one bar to the other bar? I will describe: - at 03:15 (testing time), the ClosePrice[0] = Close0 = 1.48040000. In the chart indicate: Close 1.4807...
[Deleted]
Could you please help me with the following requirement for an Expert Advisor: I have an open order, which has a Stop Loss. I want to exit 1/2 the poistion at Profit Target 1, and exit the other half at Profit Target 2. I have a long order open for 2 lots. To close the first half of the order I've...
[Deleted]
Hello, Can someone tell me why the following statement does not work? if(Bid == SellOpenPrice) For some reason it returns false most of the time when it is true. Thank you in advance
Hi, I'm just wondering any experts out there know how to make an EA recognise between a real and demo account. Many thanks,
Hi, does anyone know how to link the datafeed from Esignal into MetaTrader? I currently use both, and I like Esignal because of their diverse offering of financial instruments, and MetaTrader because we all like MetaTrader. I've seen the project described on getacoder, but I'm not really willing to
Is there a way when it reach 2300hrs everyday servertime, all the log files in logs folder is automatically deleted using this Filedelete() function?
[Deleted]
Hi all Is there any simple way to get for each candle in 5 min graph the suitable data from 4 hours graph ? for example i want to know for each canle in 5 min graph the High/Low/Close for the last Printed candle (i=1) in 4 hours graph. thank you
[Deleted]
How can i file broker's market open/close time ??? This code not work WHY ??? MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_STARTING)MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_EXPIRATION)Result=0,0
  Ama Ea  (1)
Hi to All of You! My idea is to make this AMA coded in the attached EA a profitable trend following system. The EA needs some help to make the trades faster following the AMA incoding on the price chart. Anybody interested?
[Deleted]
Hi As a newbie I'm real excited about some these programme people have written that i would like to try out, and test some of them for trading purposes however when i load them up they dont appear as an option on the trading platform . Is there a basic guide that can shown me what do do with these
[Deleted]
I'm fairly new at Forex trading, and have read most anything I can get my hands on, but I wanted to know if there is a better way to learn Forex? How has everyone else gotten to where they are at? How have you become proficient at writting code?
  alternate orders  (4)
Hello, Greetings to all. I would like to know if there is possibility of creating a command to alternate orders. That is, the type of order is never repeated 2 times. Example: Total orders daily: 5, 1ª order = Bye 2ª order = Sell 3ª order = Bye 4ª order = Sell 5ª order = Bye ..... I am...