DAILY BREAKOUT EA , PLEAS E HELP MY SYSTEM - page 2

BarrowBoy wrote >>

> I really want all untrigered daily pending orders to be deleted after 10 hours

So have them expire, use something like this

datetime ExpiryDate;
int ExpirationSeconds;

ExpirationSeconds = 36000; // 10 hours in seconds

ExpiryDate =TimeCurrent()+ExpirationSeconds; // Future time to expire at

Then use the ExpiryDate in the OrderSend for the expiration value

int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)

Good Luck

-BB-

Hi, wow your good, thanks for the help. I am trying to get the same system. This is my second time on here. I have an idea; afoson if you could post what you have, I bet BarrowBoy could insert it right, and then post it back. It is probably a simple cut and paste, to the right place is the key. I would be very very thankful for you help, both of you.

cody

afoson:

hello,

please am not a programmer and dont understand what you want me to do, do u have any robot that can funtion like that or where i can get such robot.

You could offer to pay a computer programmer to write one for you. Pretty much like how you (I assume) get paid for doing whatever it is that you do. Its a fairly common business model these days.

afoson wrote >>

hello,

please am not a programmer and dont understand what you want me to do, do u have any robot that can funtion like that or where i can get such robot.

if you would not mind sending me a privet messigeng of what you have. i'll see if i can insert lBarrowBoy idea.

all1truth:
if you would not mind sending me a privet messigeng of what you have. i'll see if i can insert lBarrowBoy idea.

please send me a mail to mrsfolabiplaza@yahoo.com

thanks

afoson wrote >>

please send me a mail to mrsfolabiplaza@yahoo.com

thanks

Hi, sure, I think I can fix it right up. I tried to email you, but it did not work. If you can email me the code you have at havingooday@yahoo.com and list what it does, I will fix it.

Reason: