help me with this powerful ea

pls can anyone help me this powerful ea

open trade daily

if price is above pivot point then it open sellstop order on pivot point value and take profit on support1 and stop loss of 100

if price is below pivot point then it open buystop order on pivot point value and take profit on resistance1 and stop loss of 100

this ea can best modify this way less say i hv two line like demarker pivot

then if daily open price is higher than the two line sellstop is place with take profit on the second line and stop loss of 100 with can be change either 70 or 50

then if daily open price is lower than the two line buystop is place with take profit on the second line and stop loss of 100 with can be change either 70 or 50

19800 wrote >>

pls can anyone help me this powerful ea

open trade daily

if price is above pivot point then it open sellstop order on pivot point value and take profit on support1 and stop loss of 100

if price is below pivot point then it open buystop order on pivot point value and take profit on resistance1 and stop loss of 100

this ea can best modify this way less say i hv two line like demarker pivot

then if daily open price is higher than the two line sellstop is place with take profit on the second line and stop loss of 100 with can be change either 70 or 50

then if daily open price is lower than the two line buystop is place with take profit on the second line and stop loss of 100 with can be change either 70 or 50

are u trading this strategy live with real money?