How about that!!! - page 5

Fduch >> :

I wouldn't mind taking a whole course =) Why don't you write an article on NS for MQL Community?

A series of articles. Or better yet, a book. And start from afar.

granit77 >> :

A series of articles. Or better yet, a book. And start from afar.

Like: A beginner's guide. Colouring book.

Once upon a time there was a little red riding hood who had a Neuro Shel Day Trader beta version 6.

And here she was normalizing data for inputs at her grandmother's request

There was a gray wolf trader who lived in the woods, and he couldn't sleep at night.

He cannot understand how NSH2 works and how to view the signal.

He had heard from the crow in an ICQ about the red riding hood, and decided to learn its secret.

Little Red Riding Hood pronormalized everything and decided to take on a flash drive grandmother, grandmother lives in the countryside, the Internet and have not held. And it's expensive on a mobile phone. )))))))))))))))))))

Caught the wolf red riding hood and let's learn how to work on NS 6 betta. )))))))))))

What's not from afar?

How do you download an expert? Has it already been removed?

LeoV писал(а) >>

To be honest, the answer to this question could take the form of a whole lecture, at most, but it could take a whole course - and even then, it won't give a clear and correct answer. There are so many nuances..... Briefly - I described it in my interview. Regarding the presentation of data - of course normalized. There are lots of ways to normalise - and it depends on the type of networks used in each case..... )))) Anyway, it's all very complicated.....

Well, we are not looking for easy ways ;) as they say: - "will do the opposite ..." made a two-dimensional window 15x15, converted it into a one-dimensional array of 1X15, coded it to a string and threw to the genetics tester, let's see what will turn out, next will probably be a linear Perspectron, then you can add layers. And really, maybe later I will come to the conochen ....0

By the way, can anyone advise - how many parameters can tester simultaneously handle in optimization ? I've never gone through this before, I usually do optimization by eye and consecutively...

And now the goodies: here is the result with the changes made, using only the tester's genetics. Optimization September of this year, the run in October, it's certainly not a great range, but the perspective of the approach is visible to the naked eye.

Strategy Tester Report
!!Graal_neiro_1
DigitalDealing-Server (Build 220)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 30 Minutes (M30) 2008.10.01 00:00 - 2008.10.30 23:59 (2008.10.01 - 2008.10.31)
Model By open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar opening control)
Parameters SL=90; TP=40; Passes=3; NumArround=5; ArrVol=1000000; OptStep=2; MaPeriod=12; MaShift=3;
Bars in history 2049 Modelled ticks 3096 Simulation quality n/a
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 5000.00
Net profit 6927.32 Total profit 7377.32 Total loss -450.00
Profitability 16.39 Expected payoff 52.88
Absolute drawdown 44.00 Maximum drawdown 132.00 (1.11%) Relative drawdown 1.41% (120.00)
Total trades 131 Short positions (% win) 64 (100.00%) Long positions (% win) 67 (92.54%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 126 (96.18%) Loss trades (% of all) 5 (3.82%)
Largest profitable trade 147.00 losing transaction -90.00
Average profitable deal 58.55 Deal loss -90.00
Maximum continuous wins (profit) 64 (3491.94) Continuous losses (loss) 1 (-90.00)
Maximum Continuous Profit (number of wins) 3491.94 (64) Continuous loss (number of losses) -90.00 (1)
Average continuous winnings 25 Continuous loss 1

Wow. That'll win any championship if you add lots on a regular basis. :)

xrust писал(а) >> Optimisation September this year run for October,

Good result! What's next? From November to the present day? )))

Here's what I think. We should create a team to strengthen the ruble. Multiply this EA and play onlly shorts on some usd rur :)

xrust can i have a list of all the orders?

XenoX >> :

Here's what I think. We should create a team to strengthen the ruble. Multiply this EA and play onlly shorts on some usd rur :)

You should approach the Central Bank of Russia as a patriotic investor

BARS >> :

You should approach the Central Bank of Russia as a patriotic investor.

I'm better off on my own without the CBR's guidance. :)

Reason: