MQL Programmer for hire

Hi,

I am Mikhail and I've been coding custom Expert Advisors and Indicators for clients need for almost a year now. But most of my business comes from forexfactory members. I just thought that I could extend my programming services here in the official Metaquotes forum. I am able to code Expert Advisors and Custom Indicators in both MQL4 and in MQL3

My fee is very reasonable and is individually based on the complexity of the project. My main concern in all of my projects is the stability of the program and timely completion of the project. So for those in need of a programming service please don't hesitate to email me at mikhail.eforex@yahoo.com

Regards,

Mikhail

Show us a picture of some of your goodies

phy:

Show us a picture of some of your goodies

Hi,

I forgot to mention that I do not disclose my clients strategies, Some of which sell the EA's online which I help create for them.

So for your request about a picture of some of my goodies I will just instead show you the results of the EA I created for this coming automated trading championships. The graph below shows the most resent test done by Metaquotes.

Regards,

Mikhail

PS. for the other championships participants I would also love to see the graphs of your EAs, and your welcome to post it here :)

Here you go Mikhail....Good luck to your expert in the championship!!!

Guys, your reports look amazing. Here is my humble attempt on an expert advisor :). Good luck to you both.

Wow amazing results, this should be an interesting championship. Best of luck to everyone.

Seems my chance is getting smaller :(

Goodluck everyone

bump

Mikhaildgreat:

Hi,

I am Mikhail and I've been coding custom Expert Advisors and Indicators for clients need for almost a year now. But most of my business comes from forexfactory members. I just thought that I could extend my programming services here in the official Metaquotes forum. I am able to code Expert Advisors and Custom Indicators in both MQL4 and in MQL3

My fee is very reasonable and is individually based on the complexity of the project. My main concern in all of my projects is the stability of the program and timely completion of the project. So for those in need of a programming service please don't hesitate to email me at mikhail.eforex@yahoo.com

Regards,

Mikhail

Thanks Mikhail for programming my EA. I know I couldnt have done it without your expertise in coding. it works great. thanks again.

devilian1899:

Goodluck everyone

Hey all, here's my attempt which is registered for competition. ;) But dont have much faith though, it needs trending market

good luck all :))

birdwatcher:
devilian1899:

Goodluck everyone

Hey all, here's my attempt which is registered for competition. ;) But dont have much faith though, it needs trending market

good luck all :))

Reason: