EA that places trade

I need an EA that places a trade at a given time with the parameters that allow me to say what time, limit and stop....

pipharvester:
I need an EA that places a trade at a given time with the parameters that allow me to say what time, limit and stop....

What you "need" is a bit of common courtesy.

cloudbreaker:

What is the big error of my ways?????????????????

pipharvester:

What is the big error of my ways?????????????????

Perhaps I should have

cloudbreaker:

Let me try that again...I am searching for an ea that will do the above and would greatly appreciate any help anyone might be able to give. Thank you in advance as I NEVER meant any disrespect to anyone on this forum.

pipharvester:

Perhaps I should have

Let me try that again...I am searching for an ea that will do the above and would greatly appreciate any help anyone might be able to give. Thank you in advance as I NEVER meant any disrespect to anyone on this forum.

That's more like it. There are an awful number of people who come on here with their 1st post being to ask for their free ticket to riches.

You've got to remember this is a programmers' self help forum. Time to pick up the documentation and start trying to write your own EA.

And, turning to your requirements, you'd probably need to beef them out somewhat: for example, you presumably would want some method to decide whether to go long or short too. ;-)

Reason: