MQL Programmer for hire - page 3

lol!!

Now you get it bonechair.... If you want to know which expert is best you'll need to wait until Dec 22nd.

I fool nobody:) the Expert refers to Vetryak, it is the cut down version, full has not passed on the championship from for big time of testing. The algorithm of opening can be adjusted so that it some months at all did not do unprofitable transactions. I do not know, profitable this version will work what is the time, opportunities were not good for adjusting. For the last week it has increased a demo the deposit on 60%

Mihail:
I fool nobody:) the Expert refers to Vetryak, it is the cut down version, full has not passed on the championship from for big time of testing. The algorithm of opening can be adjusted so that it some months at all did not do unprofitable transactions. I do not know, profitable this version will work what is the time, opportunities were not good for adjusting. For the last week it has increased a demo the deposit on 60%

Good Luck, Mihail

Спасибо, и вам :)

I like bonechair's expert... BOOM.... done.

Mikhaildgreat:

Hi,

I am Mikhail and I've been coding custom Expert Advisors and Indicators for clients need for almost a year now. But most of my business comes from forexfactory members. I just thought that I could extend my programming services here in the official Metaquotes forum. I am able to code Expert Advisors and Custom Indicators in both MQL4 and in MQL3

My fee is very reasonable and is individually based on the complexity of the project. My main concern in all of my projects is the stability of the program and timely completion of the project. So for those in need of a programming service please don't hesitate to email me at mikhail.eforex@yahoo.com

Regards,

Mikhail

I found Mikhail on this forum and hired him last week to do an EA for me . Mikhail did an outstanding job. He never hesitated to ask questions to ensure that all requirements are met. I'd highly recommend Mikhail to anyone who is looking for a MT4/MQL programmer.

Mikhail, Thanks for the wonderful job...Many more will come your way.

Cheers,Padhu

WOWWWW,everybody Very Fantastic

Kindly comment

Reason: