MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1469

[Deleted]
Since,The "demo.metaquotes.net' Server Will Be Stopped, How to develope New EA???? How To get a Stabil Trading System without Test It First in Back Test Data??? Without The New One Everything will Freeze??? Come On, Please we still it it !!!!!
[Deleted]
hi there, is it possible to change the properties of an object by clicking in the chart? the following problem: i have got 3 labels. depending on the mql code one label is green. two labels are grey. each label represents one possible direction (long / short / neutral) imagine the folling: the...
[Deleted]
does anyone know how to add 20 pips to the pending trades when it trades automatically. when my autotrading system puts a buy or sell order. right after executiion it moves in the opposite direction for 20 pips( if i am selling euro/usd at 1.35601, it always goes up 20 pips before it goes down) so...
ive been working on my Bot/EA for 7 months now, and if you are also an XP EA Bot coder, let me know what you think of this stats these stats where made with a max spread of 30, currency EUR against USD. period 1 Minute (M1) 2009.03.02 20:37 - 2009.03.31 23:59 (2009.03.02 - 2009.04.01) the first...
[Deleted]
I'm using an indicator that writes comment text to the chart based on multiple factors. Is there a way to extract that text and use it in an EA?
[Deleted]
I would like to display the high and low of the last 3 bars from yesterday on the current day. Example Today is Tuesday. I use a Chart h1 and on this chart I want to display the high and low of the last 3 bars from Monday. On Wednesday the high and low of the last 3 bars from Tuesday and so on....
[Deleted]
Is there a way to access the properties of a subwindow and fix the scale (min, max price)?
[Deleted]
  Merging 2 EA's?  (2)
I have been trying to implement one of my signal, and buy/sell startegies into replace the Pheonix buy/sell strategies? Im not sure how to do this. Is the open trades what makes it so good or is the after the 1st trade make it what it is? I believe the second and third open trades functions is what...
anbei Hilfreiche Links zum Theme MetaTrader in deutschland und auch Seiten von EA Expert Advisors www.meta-trader.de hilft bei der Programmierung www.best-eas.com stellen eineig EAs vor www.tradenwiedieprofis.de bieten Seminare zum Thema an
i met a problem, at same condition, some time it comes, and some time it didn't come. here is the code. i use ea create this sample first. i create a dll file, which has a function which read some data form a sample.txt. code like this //ea code//...import the dll function readfromfile()int handle =...
[Deleted]
  AIS2TR  (1)
Positions usually open as continuations but are typically reversals. Can code be modified to correct this?
  Debugger! Donde Esta?  (17   1 2)
I sure hope MT5 has a Debugger in it. This is the most miserable programming environment I've ever worked with.
[Deleted]
On some instances of MT4 can no longer select color for object by selecting from color chart.Can only select color by typing in decimal e.g 50,50,50 or ColorName e.g LightGray.Is there a Registry Entry or .ini file we may need to tweak?
[Deleted]
  Only One Trade  (11   1 2)
Fellow Coders: Any ideas on how to have my EA stop trading once it has closed out its first trade of the day? Thanks, pat
You know, I have been doing by own thinking about Forex. Here is what I came out with. 1. We the buyer/seller are the first to react. a) Hence, we input our actions into the system, be it a long, a short, a limit, etc... 2. The banks and the dealers then react to us. a) This means they...
Hi eneryone Assume that I have a 30 min chart and I want to get the data (time, OHLC) of any day on the daily chart. Can any one help me with an idea or code. regards
I'm having irratic results with my metatrader robots and I wonder if MetaTrader is certified to work with 64 bit processors and/or Vista 64-bit? Bill
[Deleted]
hi, i need some help. i use the following indicator on metastock but i am not able to code it at mt4. is there any talented one to help me, it would be awesome. i will be grateful honestly. pds:=Input("EMA periods",2,2520,13); x:=Input("use Open=1 High=2 Low=3 Close=4 Volume=5 P=6",1,6,4); x:=If(x=1...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to avoid the script to blocks on a message box? If user is not interested to the message box answer you don't neet to wait for it ... Thanks.
[Deleted]
Does any body know how to run MT4 on winserver 2008? I tried compatibility mode for XPSP2 but it didnt work.. thanks
[Deleted]
I'd like to setup orders based on Fib lines. Is there a way to automate this via mql?
[Deleted]
There are a bunch of great coders on this site but more important than that many of these are great guys! they prove this by sharing their expertise and knowledge freely to help us newer guys to get a better understanding of the MQL4 language... THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED ME AND OTHERS ON THIS...
[Deleted]
I know how to select a market order like this : for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++) { OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if(OrderType()<=OP_SELL &&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) { if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) { But can some one please tell me how to select a...
[Deleted]
Is there an easy wayi to check to see if price bar is above upper bolliger band, and if the close price is above or below the band, and similar test for the lower band?
Why different the result of "open price only" and "every tick" at the Strategy tester ? At the Strategy tester, the result of back test is different at the following cases. "Every tick(the most precise method based on all available least timeframes to generate each tick "Open prices only(fastest...
This question was asked awhile ago and now I need the answer and can find neither the question nor the answer when I search the site. I have started a new demo account and I am thinking that horizontal is the default position for this broker but can't see any way of changing it. Anyone know how?...
[Deleted]
Hi all, i have tried do search in the forum a solution for my Problem: At the begin of my EA: /---- buy conditionsif(Ask > mybuyconditions) {ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotsLong(),Ask,Spread,Bid-(Ask-lowestof10bars),((BBupper-BBlower)/(Ask-lowestof10bars))*1000,"Einstieg 1",magic+1,0,Green);...
I finally found the root cause of problems in the tester (see my other post here). Steps to reproduce: 1) Stop MT4 2) Delete all files under MT4_HOME/history and MT4_HOME/tester/history 3) Start MT4 4) Go to history center and download EURUSD M1 data (when prompted say OK) 5) Now go to the tester,...
[Deleted]
hello fellow FAPers, I recently purchase fapturbo to use with metatrader4. After installing the software in demo mode, and after I thought I plugged in my access code, and after paying the additional charge for a fapsupport guy to help me set up my robots, I am still getting an error message in the...
We are glad to announce that on the 1st of February our company releases a new product — the TeamWox GroupWare. The development of this product has taken almost two years, and now all companies interested can purchase it. TeamWox is a web server application designedfor the organization of group...