Onchart?

I really like this indicator but there is no room for it on my chart. Is there a way to make a window indicator

into an onchart indicator? Waddah_Attar_Explosion.mq4

Hi

There is a line near the top: #property indicator_separate_window. If you change it to
#property indicator_chart_window

the indicator will be drawn on the price chart.

Cheers

Jellybean

thanks but I tried changing it to #property indicator_chart_window already and it didn't display anything.. ???

"I really like this indicator but there is no room for it on my chart."

Make room.

phy:

"I really like this indicator but there is no room for it on my chart."

Make room.

I want to make onchart. don't post unhelpful comments. Obviously and as previously stated I have a lot of other indicators I'm using and

want to find out how to do that and obviously there's a way. Thank you now go away troll.

Hey look I don't got alot of time or much access to a computer during the week. Can someone help me without making bs comments? ie what is the procedure

to make a window indicator display as an onchart indicator. I don't have much coding experience but trying to learn and tried switching #property indicator_separate_window before asking

this question.

I hopefully will get a useful adult like response. Anyway I have to go back to work. Thanks.

Wow...

phy wrote >>

Wow...

I agree. That was rather strong. What do you think phy? Is this guy going to get any help?

Now if I was a betting man, no.

england33 - Do you know that you just sold one of the most experienced, most helpful contributors on this forum to f*"& off!. Not cool man.

whocares:

I agree. That was rather strong. What do you think phy? Is this guy going to get any help?

Now if I was a betting man, no.

england33 - Do you know that you just sold one of the most experienced, most helpful contributors on this forum to f*"& off!. Not cool man.

LOL

this is the strangest forum i ever have shared.

a dozen of very experienced people (like phy,cb, whocares etc) trying to offer help and a million of really dumb wasicus looking for new slaves to do their work....

Try the following:

- remove the indicator from the list

- open the mq4 file in MetaEditor

- change "#property indicator_separate_window" to "#property indicator_chart_window"

- remove the line "#property indicator_minimum 0.0"

- Compile

- move the new ex4 file into the indicators folder

- restart the platform

Apologies for being longwinded; I noticed in other forums that you'd originally had trouble getting your indicators to appear due to understanding the concept of source and executable files.

Other thoughts:

- Use a bigger physical monitor in order to gain more chart real estate

- Open multiple charts in the same account, same symbol, same timeframe and split your indicators across them

CB

cloudbreaker:

Try the following:

- remove the indicator from the list

- open the mq4 file in MetaEditor

- change "#property indicator_separate_window" to "#property indicator_chart_window"

- remove the line "#property indicator_minimum 0.0"

- Compile

- move the new ex4 file into the indicators folder

- restart the platform

Apologies for being longwinded; I noticed in other forums that you'd originally had trouble getting your indicators to appear due to understanding the concept of source and executable files.

Other thoughts:

- Use a bigger physical monitor in order to gain more chart real estate

- Open multiple charts in the same account, same symbol, same timeframe and split your indicators across them

CB

Thanks I'll try that next. Much carma to you friend. btw i do have large monitors and run 4 different demo accounts. Tom Petty for president.

Reason: