screenshot while OrderModify() is executed

could you be so kind and help with the given problem in the headline.

Thanks

Fino

who is you ?

This ranks as one of the more strange questions. And on this forum, that's really saying something.

What are you trying to achieve?

CB

If you want a picture of the chart at the time of the OrderModify, you can do something like:

OrderModify(...);

WindowScreenShot("MyModifyPicture2.gif",640,480);

maybe my question is a little bit impresize. It is clear how to make a screen shot when the OrderModify() is modified. In my case the modified order creates a new trailing stop (Bid-TrailingStop). If the current price reaches the trailing stop a close order will be sended. This close order does not operate over the function OrderClose(). Thats my problem. I want to make a sceen shot when the trailingstop is executed.

if(a>b)

{
WindowScreenShot("D_TRBY"+Month()+"."+Day()+"_"+Cur_time+".gif",1600,900,-1,-1,-1);
OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Bid-TrailingStop,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Green);
}

Thanks in advance

Fino

Ah, now I get it. (I think). Screen shots are a bit of a cumbersome way to debug, don't you think?

Why not insert a Print(GetLastError()) call immediately after your OrderClose() call.

Then, depending on your error, you will either know exactly why the Order Close fails, or you may then proceed to Print the parameters immediately prior to your OrderClose() call.

CB

Reason: