expert based on Elliott Wave Theory

Good afternoon.
There is an interesting strategy, I ask for help in writing an expert and preparing it for the championship.
I will not be sending any "preliminary reading" materials by post. All details,
including payment, I'm ready to discuss at a personal meeting. Geographically I live in Moscow.
E-mail me at niroba@bk.ru , I will give you a contact phone number, and we can schedule a meeting at a convenient time for both sides.

Sincerely,
Alex Niroba

Hi Alex.
On the parallel forum 3 days ago you wrote that you are now managing a $200 000 investment fund and you invited initiative people to work together to improve the Expert Advisor. So, tell me, do you need to improve the Expert Advisor or just to write it, to mow the money in the fund or for personal participation in the Championship? Agree that both are significantly different things.

PS

I have a couple of interesting ideas, but I don't have enough knowledge to implement them in the Expert Advisor.
That's why I want to understand it, but again, for me it's easier and quicker to watch the clip
and understand whether I need it or not.
Regards,
Alex Niroba

Alex, your torment has been going on for almost a year and a half now. I don't think you need a manual or a video clip, but you need a simple tutor, who would write large and small programs in MQL4 and then watch you doing this until you are experienced enough to do it by yourself.

I sympathize with you and as teaching is my specialty, I offer you my help. I can combine business with pleasure: write your Expert Advisor and at the same time teach you how to program in MQL4.

Yurixx:
Hi Alex.
On the parallel forum 3 days ago you wrote that you are now managing a $200 000 investment fund and you invited some initiative people to work together to improve the Expert Advisor. So, tell me, do you need to improve the Expert Advisor or do you need it to be written to cut the money in the fund or for personal participation in the Championship? Agree that both are significantly different things.

PS

I have a couple of interesting ideas, but I don't have enough knowledge to implement them in the Expert Advisor.
That is why I want to understand it, but again, for me it is easier and quicker to watch the clip
and understand whether I need it or not.
Regards,
Alex Niroba

Alex, your torment has been going on for almost a year and a half now. I don't think you need a manual or a video clip, but a simple tutor, who would be able to write large and small programs in MQL4 in your own eyes, with detailed comments and detailed answers to all questions and then watch how you do it until you are experienced enough to do it yourself.

I sympathize with you and as teaching is my specialty, I offer you my help. I can combine business with pleasure: write your Expert Advisor and at the same time teach you how to program in MQL4.

Hello Yurixx.
Let's try to work together :0).
Send your contact phone number to Niroba@bk.ru.
I will call you back and arrange a meeting.

Sincerely,
Alex Niroba

NYROBA:
Let's try to work together :0).
Send your contact number to Niroba@bk.ru.
I'll call you back and arrange a meeting.

Hi Alex.

Unfortunately, that won't work, I don't live in Moscow. Although it would probably be possible to come for some time.

The question is whether or not the circumstances will work out for that. If you prefer mail, then email yurixxx@gmail.com

Yurixx:
NYROBA:
Let's try to work together :0)
Send your contact number to Niroba@bk.ru.
I'll call you back and arrange a meeting.

Hi Alex.

Unfortunately, that won't work, I don't live in Moscow. Although it would probably be possible to come for a while.

The question is whether or not the circumstances will work out for that. If you prefer mail, then email yurixxx@gmail.com

"Working" by post is definitely not going to work, I've already tried it...
I understand that writing a good working expert is no trivial matter, so
so I'm taking it very seriously. It's a long job, and it's better to do it
in the comfort of my office, with all the facilities.
I believe that before you start, it is necessary to meet and discuss everything in detail.

P.S. Send your suggestions to Niroba@bk.ru

Sincerely,
Alex Niroba

<br / translate="no"> "Work" by mail is definitely not going to work, I've already tried it...

I don't know who you tried it with, with me it seemed to work for everyone who wanted it. Ktom same terms of reference is not required, too, prepayment (but on the fact that the work - necessarily).

What is the reason for your unsuccessful experience by mail?

Why do not you contact mqlhelper? They are in Moscow.

NYROBA:

"Working" by post is definitely not going to work, I've already tried it...
I understand that writing a good working expert is no trivial matter, so
so I'm taking it very seriously. It's a long job, and it's better to do it
in the comfort of my office, with all the facilities.
I believe that before you start, you need to meet and discuss everything in detail.

P.S. Send your proposals to Niroba@bk.ru

To write an expert "by mail", having at the same hand ICQ, - quite a real job. This work may be long only if there is no well-thought algorithm. But I suppose there is nothing wrong with your algorithm. So there is no problem with it.
However, teaching to program in MQL4 "by mail" is hardly possible, personal contact is much more efficient. That's actually what I mean.

Don't be mistaken about offers. You are the one who is interested in it, so the suggestions should come from you.
If you had formulated them clearly, I think you would have solved your problems long ago.
So be brave, Alex, programmers are concrete people. For the sake of interest, they only write for themselves.

I seem to be no stranger to this topic :) (just a different nickname on the MQ forum).
Alex, it has really been a long time, I dare to assume you have one of two problems (or both): either you misunderstand the very meaning of programming, or your idea is still quite far from the degree of formalization necessary to implement it in the form of a program.
There is only one thing to say about the first case: there is only one way to learn how to program, and that is to start writing programs. That is, pick a simple goal and write a program. If it works, consider it a miracle (or yourself a genius - by choice :). Otherwise you will simply post your Text (which has never happened) and ask why it doesn't work (as many beginners on this forum do). With a tutor it will be about the same - only from the text of the programmes can you understand what exactly the person doesn't understand. By the way, I don't share the skepticism about remote tutoring, maybe you just picked the wrong person?
In the second case, just being a programmer is not enough, it's already a creative job and you need the right person.
In any case, if you are not willing to just trust someone (and I think you're not), some experience in programming is absolutely essential to properly assess the progress of the work and the problems that arise. For starters, you should remember a simple truth - the computer always does not do what you want it to do, but what you really want it to do. Some even call it an "executive idiot" for that :).

Integer:

Why don't you contact mqlhelper? They are in Moscow.

Good afternoon.
I didn't, because I didn't know about mqlhelper. I agree it's better to leave the task to professionals.
I just went to the mqlhelper.com website but, unfortunately, no contact details are listed there.
If you could please send me their contact phone number or address in Moscow.

Best regards,
Alex Niroba

Yurixx:
About suggestions - make no mistake about it. You are the person concerned, so the suggestions should come from you.
If you had formulated them definitely, I think you would have solved your problems long ago.
So be brave, Alex, programmers are concrete people. For the sake of interest, they only write for themselves.

Yurix, how much more specific do you want to be?

1) I have a trading strategy, it is applicable not only to currency pairs, but also to equities, indices and commodities.
Commodities (oil, gold) etc. I have repeatedly, on a parallel forum, posted the results of manual trading on this
I have repeatedly posted on a parallel forum the results of manual trades in this strategy, so I have no doubts about its performance.

2) I want to first program this strategy as an indicator and then create several Expert Advisors based on that indicator,
for trading in different financial instruments (why several?
from trading on shares and indices, because there are nuances that must be taken into account).

3) To write the programs I invite programmers, provide an office and all the conditions for a comfortable work.

4) If the written EAs "meet expectations", i.e. if they show the results on a demo account. They can be applied
already on the real accounts. Investors, who finance this project, provide start-up capital.

5) We discussed the idea of creation of an investment fund, purely for speculation in the financial markets.

If you have any questions, write to Niroba@bk.ru.

Regards,
Alex Niroba

NYROBA:
Integer:

Why don't you contact mqlhelper? They are in Moscow.

Good afternoon.
I didn't, because I didn't know. I agree that it's better to trust professionals.
I just went to the website mqlhelper.com, but unfortunately there are no coordinates.
Integer, if you could please send me their contact phone number or address in Moscow.

Best regards,
Alex Niroba

I don't have it
Reason: