A mathematician is needed

Mathematicians with experience of such projects are needed to take part in a project to develop an arbitrage trading system for stock markets.

Preferably from Moscow.

Please send your CV to victor@umnick.com

and nuclear physicists are not needed :)

"- On which markets is arbitrage supposed to be implemented ? (Forex, CME, FORTS ?)"

American stock market.

Any others are not ruled out.

"- On which platform (on which API) will the robot be implemented ?"

Not yet known.

"- What is required of the mathematician - an algorithm in a flowchart or already in code ?"

Good knowledge of the relevant area of mathematics.

The programming will be done by programmers, i.e. it is desirable to have a common language with programmers.

"- Approximate remuneration ? or payment as a % of future profits ?"

Contractual, i.e. everything is still under discussion.

storm >> :
And we don't need nuclear physicists :)

We once worked quite successfully with nuclear physicists, too, on a software project :)

But now we need mathematicians.

you go to https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/mathemat

VictorArt писал(а) >>

Good knowledge of the relevant area of mathematics.

What is the relevant area?

VictorArt >> :

Mathematicians with experience of such projects are required to take part in the project of development of arbitrage trading system for stock markets.

Arbitrage is easy. Primary schools level maths.

Determining correlating instruments is also a simple task.

I.e. there is no mathematician's job there at all. Only a programmer is needed.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

"- What is required of a mathematician - an algorithm in a blockchain or already in code ?"

A good knowledge of the relevant area of mathematics.

Which area of mathematics is considered relevant ?

PS

Arbitrage is handled by very big men in the West. It is an almost risk-free trading system. That is why trading robots have been used there for a long time. But that is not the main point.

The point is that the existing systems have already achieved tremendous efficiency due to the high speed of the robots and their specific location in space. Big men like to locate their robot servers close to data sources, preferably over a wall. One such big uncle, Goldman Sachs, is currently developing a super-system that will be able to track a huge number of markets, instruments that will be superfast in both decision-making and execution.

Are you going to compete with them? :-)

getch >> :

Arbitrage is easy. Primary schools level maths.

Determining correlating instruments is also a simple task.

That is, there is no mathematician's work there at all. You just need a programmer.

And it seems to me that by the euphemism "mathematician" the author means the analyst (production manager) who is supposed to explain to programmers where the fish are in this proverbial arbitrage?

granit77 >> :

And it seems to me that by the euphemism "mathematician" the author means an analyst (production engineer) who is supposed to explain to programmers where the fish is in this proverbial arbitrage?

So it's also simple and already done. Again:

Have a look at the theory section here. There, replace EURUSDx and EURUSDy with your real correlated trading instruments. Otherwise everything is identical.

getch писал(а) >>

So it's also simple and already done. I'll say it again:

Check out the "Theory" section here. Replace EURUSDx and EURUSDy there with your real correlated trading instruments. Everything else is identical.

well, there you go, you've closed the vacancy of a mathematician.... :-))

Reason: