Please BEWARE OF SOME FRUAD EA-

This is a series, u will be getting the deatils bit by bit. I will not want any to fall victim of some people SELLING A FRAUD as EA. the next addition to this topic will be evidence that the ea IS a FRAUD

Don't worry about a series. To save you time and effort, 99.999% of EAs available for sale don't make money, so I suppose you can call them "frauds".

Because I’m a sinic my first thought was that this guy is selling an EA and wants to discredit all the others so people buy his but he might be a genuine caring person. You always have to ask yourself the question why would you sell an EA that makes money it is far quicker to make money using the EA.

Ruptor wrote >>

Because I’m a sinic my first thought was that this guy is selling an EA and wants to discredit all the others so people buy his but he might be a genuine caring person. You always have to ask yourself the question why would you sell an EA that makes money it is far quicker to make money using the EA.

ditto on all counts. I share that dinic statements completely.

this sis an issue of how someone can actually provide details of demo account and make it look like its real, concelling account name and other details but i am compiling the trades and documnets this EA have done with reall account, Reall Dollars, not DEMO. the details will be placed here in this platform.
Reason: