MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1350

Equal lots in hedging instruments  (91   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Can you tell me how much of a lot the baxo/franc should have when hedging 0.1 lot of the eur/bankass
[Deleted]
I found candle_Signal indicator in this forum interesting to me i do not know if someone can make it as an EA.
Hi. I have a custom indicator with two arrays with values I would like to display. One will be a line, the other a histogram. Array #1: 10, 15, 12, 18 Array #2: 1.0012, 1.0025, 1.0022 If I place them in two separate indicator windows they are displayed fine, however I would like...
[Deleted]
I want use EA to test forex. When I insert a StopLoss parameter (through OrderSend) the client terminal open a position with StopLoss Parameter. The questions are: _If i close the client terminal, when the price reach StopLoss the server close automatically the position? _If the EA is active and
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have two question about Friday market close: _If i have an open position and the Broker "say" that the market close what happens? Broker close my position or the position remain open? _If the broker close all position, the spread of the position closed with market close is the same or
Some questions regarding code from the article Forex Trading ABC: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| A very simple function to calculate margin for Forex symbols.    |//| It automatically calculates in the account's base currency and   |//| does not work for...
Dear community, I'm a newbie here, and I seem to be receiving incorrect results from the MT4 tester (Version 4.00 Build 225) when running this piece of code: if (OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY)==true){ // Closed trade order_closed_bar = Bars;...
Hey folks, I'm wondering if some of you already have experiences with script execution problems in Tradeview's MT4 platform. Every time I want to run script in the platform I got an error message or script simply doesn't run. I used the same scripts on other broker's MT4 platforms (both real and...
Hi Is it possible to recover a data type from an indicator (3 MA Cross w alert)to put it in a EA? This is what I want to do : In the indicator (3 MA Cross w alert)I put a data type : double execute_trade = "ok_buy" or execute_trade = "ok_sell" here : ************Indicator ************ if...
[Deleted]
  No friday trade  (6)
I want to stop my EAs from placing trades on Friday. I can do this easily in the EAs I developed. But not sure how to accomplish this in commercial EAs.
[Deleted]
  Indicator Lines  (3)
I have been trying to figure out how the indicator below is able to draw a line in one color, Continuosly, and then a line in the next. The values for wt[shift] and wt[shift+1] are constantly changing as well as the values of ExtMapBuffer1[shift] and ExtMapBuffer2[shift]. There has to be something...
[Deleted]
  Some code needed  (4)
I want to add a take profit and stop loss based on account profit or equity. So let say the account increases 50 buck it would close all open trades and start a new round of trades. How could I impliment such a function. If someone could give me some code to achieve this it would be greatly...
  TD REI ???  (1)
Hi Thank you very much for your MAB TD sequentiel, I think it very good indicator, I am looking for TD Range expansive indicator. Have you got ? Could you write one ? or where can i find one ? Excuse me for my english !!!! Good work
[Deleted]
I have built a modified renko indicator that overlays a 1M or range bar chart on ninjatrader. I need some help converting it to mql4. My renko bars handle gaps. Any help would be appreciated. Here is my attempt but I it wont compile. private int myInput0 = 8; // Default setting for MyInput0...
[Deleted]
In MetaTrader 4, Is there a simple custom tool like the fibonacci retracement tool that only shows the extension levels (ie 1.272, 1.618) and not the retracement levels as well? I know the fib retracement tool in metatrader can be customized to show only the extension levels however that requires...
[Deleted]
I have a problem opening a CSV file, the error only occurs when I run the EA in simulation mode. The file contains settings for the system that needs to be traded, since it's a large amount of numbers I've decided to put it in a file, rather than as variables in the EA. I also tried a workaround so...
[Deleted]
I charge 20.00 an hour to put your ideas into code. I've spent 5 years working with the platform. I also have a college degree and I took 4 semester long courses in beginning and advanced programming. I am self taught in visual basic and can also create applications in visual basic. I am also able
Discovered a funny quirk in OrderSelect function with MODE_HISTORY. It only selects whatever is listed currently in 'Account History' tab. So if you limit your account history tab to say 'TODAY', that's all you going to get in OrderSelect function. It seems all the other history is inaccessible...
[Deleted]
Hello! Is it possible to export the MT4 value of the 60 SMA from a forex chart to excel? Thanks in advance for your effort. Paul
[Deleted]
How do I call price to be used in a program and if possible can someone show me some example code and tell which part of the code represents the price? Thank you, Charles
  Happy New Year!  (2)
Dear friends, As 2009 comes to a close, we'd like to express our sincere gratitude for another year of your confidence in us, and in our products. We highly appreciate your exceptional support and hope that the coming year will be prosperous and successful to all of us. The expiring year was...
Hi: I'm looking for an automated manner to generate an excel spreadsheet with optimization results (including inputs). Anybody knows about any existing Expert Advisor or Script for this purpose ? Thank you for your help
[Deleted]
Hello, Obviously there is some bug somewhere in this code, but I can't see what it is. It's good, but it keeps crashing all my systems by freezing them up. Someone on the net told me they tried to decompile this, but when you do, you keep getting "incompatible type" when it's loaded up. Thanks
[Deleted]
I have developed a eSignal trading strategy .efs which I would like converted into an expert advisor, to enable auto paper trading, eSignal does not have that capability! I am not sufficiently familiar with the broker functions/errors of mql4 to confidently tackle the task. Can anyone help? Regards,...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I would like to have time frame as 10 min in my chart for live trading, how could i can make it, any one can help me
Yes guys, After some hours of study, I came to conclusion that is possible with low DD.  I know that the result is ridiculous (just 300%), but for those that are managers, it's real and very profitable. It can be used in more than 1 pair (ALL USD). For those that wanna make a good EA like this......
[Deleted]
  Help needed  (2)
Hi all, anibody cud help me write a formula in meta stock to a .mq4 in meta trader? Mov(RSI(22),22,S) thanx all for ur help `
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, my question is to all programmers with some experience, I´m trying to find or create an indicator or alert that send me an email when the SMA 50 croses the line chart or price (either way up or down) and send the alert when the price be 6 pip up or down after SMA 50 have crosed the...
given a candlestick, it has high, low, open, close values. how do you separate buyers from sellers? my take is close - open if express in ratio is (close - open) / (high - low) what's your take?
[Deleted]
hi I need help with a little bit of coding I wish to count the orders opened and closed WITHIN a given time frame. for example the orders opened and closed in a 24 hr period using a 1 hour chart help appreciated