MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1352

[Deleted]
Hi Folks, I've got an problem with Heiken Ashi candles. I want to use them in my expert advisor and got some problems with the code. I've searched nearly the whole internet for an answer to solve this problem but didn't got it right. So please help me. First I'm reading the Heiken indicator with the...
hi, I have 2 pending orders a sellstop, and a buystop after X amount of pips i want to get the SL of the order that was activated to break-even .what is the command for the sellstop order ? and for the buystop order ?halp :)thank u
Can anyone point me to information that will help me.. I'm trying to loop thru all the open orders and get the Profit for all the Buy Orders only.... and the profit for all the Sell orders only. I want to use the info to close Buys and or Close Sells at some point....I also want to show them with...
[Deleted]
Author: ForexID10T EA created from code generated by EA Builder (http://eatbuilder.com/). Added my own code and enhancements, plus ideas adapted from this forum. Many ideas to still impliment, but first this initial EA must work before applying further enhancements. (More than one open trade etc)...
  mql4 of Fractals  (3)
where can i find the mql4 of bill williams' indicator fractals? ty
I am looking for someone to help me code an EA for a couple of MTF indicators. If anyone would be willing to do it, please let me know asap.
How to do when there is profit, may put protection for this profit? For example: opening balance 5k after a week's trade balance would be in 7k next week there were big losses and EA to close all trade at 6k?
[Deleted]
Suppose I am using an EA on a GBP/USD chart and another EA on a EUR/USD chart. I know if the EA's want to trade -- buy, sell, or close a trade-- the trade context has to be checked to insure there is no conflict. However, is this necessary when using techinal indicators? For example, if the EA on...
[Deleted]
EURUSD....M1 APPLY int start() { if(iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0)<25) { ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Bid-250*Point,Ask+250*Point,"My order #2",1440,0,Green); if(ticket<0) { Print("OrderSend failed with error #",GetLastError()); return(0); }...
[Deleted]
  Delete objects on chart  (11   1 2)
Hi I have arrows on the chart, based on highs and lows. I need to delete all past ones so that only the current arrow is displayed. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Hi everyone, I need an indicator which can draw vertical line with a specific time which you can enter by yourself. Any idea how to code this?
[Deleted]
Now I know that this is probably mostly luck because I'm not a great programmer, but I wanted you guys to pick apart where my EA might be weak. I've heard max draw down is important, but am not sure why. Can you tell me from this testing report where my EA might be weak, or (better yet), that I've...
I use a lot of fairly processor intensive indicators in my manual trading, at the moment I am thinking about how I would implement my strategy in an EA, the primary problem I am having is that using iCustom to get the indicator values for even just a couple bars either causes the terminal to freeze...
Interesting feedback
New article Data Exchange between Indicators: It's Easy is published at mql5.com: The article describes an easy method to develop aprogram environment for the MetaTrader terminal, that would providemeans for accessing indicator buffers from other MQL programs. Author: Алексей
New article MQL5: Create Your Own Indicator is published at mql5.com: By describing creation of True Strength Index, the author shows how to write indicators in MQL5. Author: MetaQuotes
I'm having a problem with error 4107 for an Ordersend function. I've printed the Ask and Bid values out immediately before the function and for some reason the values have 8 decimal places instead of 4. If I use Print (Ask," "+ Bid);, the Ask has the correct format, but the Bid doesn't. Any...
[Deleted]
Help I want to connect in Linux - Ubuntu 9.10 platform MT4. What should I do?
Some people kind and friendly, in the forum, helped me to realize my strategy. I changed the strategy. I Public self strategy. You can help us improve? Works well on Gold with H1, for 2009 If you are intelligent collaborate to improve You are all kind 1 December 2009 to January 10, 2010 thanks...
/*-----------------------------+ | | | Shared by www.Aptrafx.com | | | +------------------------------*/ //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| CloseAllTrades.mq4 | //|...
[Deleted]
Could anyone please help me on this matter?
  why write an advisor.  (106   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Good afternoon! Please tell me why I should write an EA. If your trading tactics are good, don't you have enough of it? Do you have to elaborate? My opinion is that a normal trader who really earns by his tactics does not even think about such toys. A trader who earns is the one who works, analyzes
  MODE_TICKVALUE -- LIES!!!! :)  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Why is MODE_POINT zero on EURUSD, but everything is OK on USDJPY? Did I miss something new? :) Also, if not difficult, explain in simple words what is MODE_TICKVALUE . I've read that this is the size of the minimum change of instrument's price in the deposit currency. But I do not understand the
[Deleted]
HI all, I started making EA a month ago and i was creating EAs just for training, now i'm trying to code my live EA. I need something that makes the EA only buy after a sell or sell after a buy, so it can't buy twice in a row nor sell twice in a row but i need it to be able to make the first trade...
Guys, What do you think about think this profit curve? It kinda flat so we just need to increase lots to get more profit... This curve is EURUSD since 2000, my EA is based on the H1 Please comment! what would be the risk in the future of such an profit curve? Thanks in advance. Best regards Patrick
Good night. I would like to understand how the database server. At the time of confirmed authorization to access the account is informed: User Password Server Who does (file) validation? As the broker sends to the database? (Currency pair) As MetaTrader get this file? I have a file with a. TXT or....
When run three times in a row the same strategy provides different results in total net profit: 1st run: 18.56, 2nd: 12.78, 3rd: 0.72. The difference between the first and last rounds is 25 times. The currency pair, time period and expert advisor settings remain the same (I just clicked “Start”...
I use an EA through a signal provider to trade when I'm at work but would like to know if there is an indicator that will alert me via the email function whenever a trade has been opened in my account, the pair, size and what price and equally when closed...so I can monitor my account through the...
[Deleted]
Hi All, I'm new please be easy on me. I writing a pivot point EA that I hope will be the base for my trading system as I plan to add other indicators to it in the near future. It puts lines on the screen, changes the color, and gives them a description but it doesn't Re-calculate and move the lines
I want to draw chart that will include weekends andpublic holidays, so we have this '"Free-of-Holes" Charts indicator'. Also, there is an indicator that can convert PERIOD "Period Converter Optimized",Can we have an indicator that combine the two? For example, convert H1 to H8 and then to free hole...