MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1355

This is a series, u will be getting the deatils bit by bit. I will not want any to fall victim of some people SELLING A FRAUD as EA. the next addition to this topic will be evidence that the ea IS a FRAUD
[Deleted]
MT Newbie question: Is it possible to create a new Window or Chart from a Custom Indicator or Expert Advisor? My aim is to have a VC++ application running which passes data to MT (via a file, perhaps with a DLL in an indicator to check the file for a trigger) and MT creates a new Chart (or brings...
[Deleted]
Pls i want the EA which the code is attached below to be locking profit when the profit get to 15pips its should lock in to 10 and when it get to 35 its should also lock it to 30pips. But unfortunately for me, it is the first one that work( 15pips locked to 10pips) the 35pips to 30 didn't work...
[Deleted]
Goo evening everyone I would appreciate if someone could help me. The problem: on my metatrader environment I can't see any more the Alert window but hear the sound of the alerts in the loudspeaker. I use a 2 window environment on my NT PC. What I tried already but without success: When I go to the...
[Deleted]
  Help writing EA  (2)
Hi all, I am new with forex and EA. I read Mql4 manual but write an EA is quite difficult. I need one EA that use only one market order (no two or more orders and no pending orders) and follow this condition: _When ADX signal cross upward the ADX main and the next bar is more than one point from the...
Hi all, bit of a small problem here. basically what i am trying to do is open up say 1.3 lots in an ea. it's mad easy to do 1.0 or .1 or 0.1 or whatever but for some reason i can't figure out how to get 1.3. is there some sort of loop i should go through in order to keep opening individual orders...
[Deleted]
While I am aware that I can go and hire a cloud server, I wonder are there any firms out there that will do this for you. My EA is a little on the heavy side and on my desktop which is not slow wants 11 days to optimise 3 settings for 1 year’s data. Any ideas?
I would like to convert 2 indicators for MT5 Already have such a possibility? I'm sorry to part with it, I can't trade anymore :(
[Deleted]
I have been writing my own custom SR indicator and have one glaring problem I haven't been able to fix. At the rollover of a new day (and subsequent recalculation of Daily SR levels by the indicator) my SR lines all start drawing at 45 degree angles across the chart and the labels don't update their...
[Deleted]
Hi Is there any kind of variable substitution in MQL4 : double MaVariable; string MaChaine = "MaVariable"; &MaChaine = 10; // or (MaChaine)=10; // or something I haven't seen Print(MaVariable); // print 10 thanks
Im interested in how MetaTrader 4 is affiliated with the brokers that offer use of this platform. It seems that every major forex broker offers MT4 yet you have to set up an account with MT4 which is a different account from the one you would set up with the broker if you used their platforms. For...
[Deleted]
  Price Alert EA  (1)
Hi, I have very limited knowledge when it comes to programming. I am a full time day trader and I have certain price levels which I trade on based on my technical analysis. I sometimes find it frustrating having to be at my pc all day just waiting for my price level to be reached. I was wondering if...
Hi, I've decided to give a try with windows7 and MetaTrader4, but I'm having the same problems that windows vista gave me. I've just started the terminal program and I've deleted the 4 charts that came as default, restarting the terminal the charts are back. I know if I run the terminal "as...
Hi guys, Good day, I'm an intermediate programmer, and I want to know how to add a condition to my EA for buying and selling. what I mean is that I want the EA only to place positions if the conditions are met. The condition is: High[2]<High[1] && Low[2]<Low[1] I'm using ArrayCopyRates to get rates...
[Deleted]
below is the coding I have for entering a position but I would like to possibly make another type of trailing stop... basically I would have a stoploss of maybe 100 pips but I want to make it so once it goes up a certain amount (I would make another extern int for this) it would adjust the stoploss...
need someone who can make an alert with a combination of these 2 indis when its crossing each other with different settings. exactly like a moving average crossing alert. i need it to be alert when T3 period 5 crossing T3 period 9. appreciated in advance. attached is the script
[Deleted]
Can someone tell me how MT4 updates offline charts? Is the .hst file associated with that chart updated or is the chart itself updated? When PostMessageA() is called, what data is it passing to the offline chart? a. can that data be accessed? If the chart itself is updated, what data is updated...
[Deleted]
Hello - I have been testing the MT5 platform for a few weeks, it is really very good and solid. I have a very curious bug that I have discovered. Here is the minimal code to re-create it (as a script). Basically, there is something awkward that happends when an array is resized in a different...
Hi All! I'm a newbie of metatrader but I love this tool! And this is a great forum, here is my first post: I have installed the metatrader4. Downloaded 1 min data in the History Center for EURUSD. I run the strategy tester on the EA "MACD Sample" that is included in the installation of metatrader4,...
Although this may sound pointless, over long peroids I try to interperate ticks and it scews my emotions and leads to me second guessing my entries/stops etc I am wondering if there is a way of delaying the appearance of a candle until the bar is complete.. (kinda like EOD for intra day) I was going
[Deleted]
MT4 lacks a simple change field option,i wanna see the percentage of change?is there any script or code for that? thnks lot
Hi everyone! Im new to MT4 and still getting comfortable with the setup but in regards to the MACD indicator, despite there being three parameters in the properties window for the indicator (fast EMA, slow EMA, and MACD SMA) it only displays what seems to be two of them on the chart..the histogram...
[Deleted]
This should be pretty simple to do but I just couldn't find the documentation on it. I'm trying to use Close(0) to represent the close of the current bar. However when I try to use the backtest, this doesn't seem to work. My plan is to only place orders at the close of an hourly bar, but in the...
  EA Assistance  (8)
Hello, I am trying to make an EA based on one indicator but with two different settings. Let me see if I can explain correctly: The indicators are show the trend of two timeframes. M5 and M15. Now I have managed to get the EA to trade when the two match (as shown below in the picture) and it Closes...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm new to coding and have been trying to pick my way through it. I've run into something that has me stumped so would appreciate some advice. I'm trying to find the highest price whilst the stochastic is oversold. Using "if" I set a variable when the stoch first crosses 80 and another when it
[Deleted]
Is there any way to automatically attach EA to all symbols? Thanks!
I need to be able to set the time the EA trades? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Once a SAR is calculated for a given period is it allowed to change? It's my understanding that the SAR for "tomorrow" is calculated using data from "today". If this is true, then shouldn't SAR remain constant once it is calculated for period [0]? My basic concern is that when I check SAR[0] at the
http://evrazia.org/news/11040
Hi guys, I'm looking for the solution for it, but, it's looks like impossible to be solve :S Well, I've looked at GOOGLE/Old entries of the forum, and old entries in another foruns, however, I've not found the solution. Well, I've developed a DLL in Delphi to use in my EA. It's working in my local...