1 year backtest from $10,000 become $69,843,554.86 on agresive mode with Risk / Reward 1:2 - page 2

Dear,

CaspianEA is my profitable EA, you can see my real statements on FxOpen Broker at mt4stats:

eurchf initial Deposit : 1200$
http://caspianchf.mt4stats.com

eurgbp inital Deposit : 992$
http://caspiangbp.mt4stats.com

Best Regards.

Chi wrote >>

I have bought EAs that work like a miracle in history test, but failed miserably in live trading. Would you please publish live trading results on www.mt4live.com so I can know it better?

I'd really like to help.

The problem with conventional backtests is that no matter how long they are, it is probable that certain types of markets predominate and skew the results. When those types no longer dominate - typically as soon as you go real time :) - it is over.

The distinction between 'trading' and 'trending' markets is not enough. I use what I call Market Environments, a matrix of 100 environments using Directional Movement and Volatility. I.E., (1,1) is low DM and low V; (10,10) is high DM, high V. I always test across these parameters, not just bulk history. I find (as above) that good backtest results predominate in small clusters of MEs. My sample data is less than three years but it spans all the MEs more-or-less equally. When I find a system with a positive, relatively even scatter across all MEs - that's when I will know I have a winner. I also use ME to tweak systems - but unfortunately when I eliminate one bad cluster, it creates a bad cluster somewhere else!

The hunt for the Holy Grail continues!

harrymay:
Hello I would like to introduce a new EA that you can find on lion-forex.com

I wont tell you how great is this advisor, you beter try it and tell us your opinnion and things to change. On this site you can also find results of past few years trading with it.
The price is quite cheap and EA is supposed to open posiitions while you are enjoing your sleeping time. For better feelings and profits you can optimise T\P, S\L and trailng stop your own way, also choose your money management, that can help you to stay in touch with intra-day trading for a long time.

The interesting is that the EA doesn't works since 2007/9...

Sorry Harry, but, I preffer my EA (that is working in an REAL account with 72k)

You can see the demo example:

http://forexfortune.mt4stats.com

Best regards,

Dan

Kalakaua2 wrote >>

The problem with conventional backtests is that no matter how long they are, it is probable that certain types of markets predominate and skew the results. When those types no longer dominate - typically as soon as you go real time :) - it is over.

The distinction between 'trading' and 'trending' markets is not enough. I use what I call Market Environments, a matrix of 100 environments using Directional Movement and Volatility. I.E., (1,1) is low DM and low V; (10,10) is high DM, high V. I always test across these parameters, not just bulk history. I find (as above) that good backtest results predominate in small clusters of MEs. My sample data is less than three years but it spans all the MEs more-or-less equally. When I find a system with a positive, relatively even scatter across all MEs - that's when I will know I have a winner. I also use ME to tweak systems - but unfortunately when I eliminate one bad cluster, it creates a bad cluster somewhere else!

The hunt for the Holy Grail continues!

Hi Kalakaua2,

Thanks for sharing this valuable info about back tests.

If I want to follow the way you teset EA's - using DM and V, how do I start? Please help get me started. Write me a private message if necessary.

Thank you.

mqldeveloper wrote >>

Bellowed is my strategy tester of my EA with agresive mode (less filter). Risk and reward is 1:2, always trade with 2% available margin. Always stop loss at 50 pips, and will take profit on 100 pips, or above 75 pips if there is reversal signal, or exit at break even point (0 pips), no martingale and no average down.

And bellow this is strategy tester with safe mode (more filter), and better win percentage, but less profit. Same period, lotsize and risk/reward, only 39.27% loss trade. As we all know 39% loss trade with 1:2 risk reward are great result, sinces 66% loss trade is a break even.

Attached is complete account statement.

please contact me with khasco1@yahoo.com if u want to sell EA

mqldeveloper wrote >>

Bellowed is my strategy tester of my EA with agresive mode (less filter). Risk and reward is 1:2, always trade with 2% available margin. Always stop loss at 50 pips, and will take profit on 100 pips, or above 75 pips if there is reversal signal, or exit at break even point (0 pips), no martingale and no average down.

And bellow this is strategy tester with safe mode (more filter), and better win percentage, but less profit. Same period, lotsize and risk/reward, only 39.27% loss trade. As we all know 39% loss trade with 1:2 risk reward are great result, sinces 66% loss trade is a break even.

Attached is complete account statement.

hi

Hi, I made an EA that is playing Lotto with random numbers. On backtesting I'm able to make 10 millions from 5 euros in some hours, and the profit factor is infinite. I sell it only 12.90€ because I love human beeings. Anyone interested please mail me at yet.another@scammer.com