I INVITE COOPERATION FROM A TRADER-PROGRAMMER

I have already got some ideas of different TS. There are more simple ones and more complicated ones. Not pipsips. No stochastics, Fibonacci and other nonsense.

I don't understand programming myself. Or, more accurately, maybe I do, but everyone has their own business. I don't want to have to deal with

the codes. I don't want any grapes. I am interested in systems, which give a small, but verified on a large number of transactions profit.

I need a programmer-practitioner. Trading on the real and looking for profitable set of rules for yourself, not for obsasysya

on the forums. Cooperation on the principle of my patterns, your work on the writing of the expert. Do not hesitate to contact me in person.

I WILL WORK WITH YOU TO WRITE A PROFITABLE EXPERT ADVISOR FOR YOURSELF OR FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

THE FUTURES ARE OF GREAT VALUE FOR ME IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM.

SO NOW WE HAVE JUST A USUAL FLOOD ON THE SUBJECT OF RELATIONS BETWEEN TRADERS AND PROGRAMMERS.

ZEXEL66 >>:

....Интересуют системы дающие небольшую, но проверенную на большом кол-ве сделок прибыль.

"Givers" is the present tense.

In what tense should you cram "a large number of transactions" into?

;)

Does that sound ridiculous?

No more ridiculous than your invitation.

coaster >>:

"Дающие" - настоящее время.

В какое время "большое кол-во сделок" впихнуть?

;)

нелепо звучит?

не более нелепо, чем Ваше приглашение.

If 90% of the population of the country you live in thinks you are living wrong... then you're definitely

living right. I don't remember who said it, but I completely agree. Forex confirms this statement.

Everyone seems to think right here (the same way). But 90% lose their deposits. That is why I wrote who

I'm looking for. Definitely not fans of forums.

You're certainly not a fan of forums, rather a freeloader...

be honest: I'm looking for a guinea pig who will translate my ideas (delusional) into code for free (i.e. free of charge) ....

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

If 90% of the population of the country you live in thinks you are living wrong... then you're definitely

living right.

That's not always true. It's an "indicator" with 50% accuracy.

Why are you attacking me? The man made an offer, it is his right, if there is no demand, he will make another offer.

Good ideas are also valuable.

If a man had good - read profitable - ideas, he would have made money on them long ago... with all the consequences, and he wouldn't have thrown such advertisements around the forums....

xrust >>:

Ну вы уж точно не любитель форумов, скорее любитель халявы...

пишите уж честно : ищу подопытного кролика, который будет безвоздмездно ( то есть даром) воплощать мои идеи ( бредовые ) в код....

kernelmd >>:

What are you pouncing on, the man made an offer, his right, if there is no demand, he will make another offer.

Good ideas are also valuable.

Exactly so). That is why I do not need comrades who rub one place at work.

Who'll write an expert, make sure it's profitable, but instead of making money.

rush to sell it further because they don't have their own depo. The problem with my ideas

is that they don't produce a 1000% annual return. That means there is nothing to do there with 100$ depo.

That's why I wrote. Looking for a trader-programmer, who does not need this $50 at all.

I am looking for a trader-programmer who does not need this $50 (he earns on trading, not on writing experts), but who needs ideas.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

Exactly. That's why I don't need comrades.

Exactly). This is why I don't need comrades who rub one place at work.

Who will write an Expert Advisor, make sure it's profitable, but instead of making money.

rush to sell it further, because they don't have their own depo. The problem with my ideas

is that they don't produce a 1000% annual return. That means there is nothing to do there with 100$ depo.

That's why I wrote. Looking for a trader-programmer, who does not need this $50 at all.

I'm looking for a trader-programmer, who does not need this $50 (he earns on trading, not on writing EAs), but who needs ideas.

read my previous post..... especially highlighted :)))) clownery damn it

xrust >>:
Если бы у человека были хорошие - читай профитные идеи, то он давно бы заработал на них денег... со всеми вытекающими последствиями, и такими обьявлениями не бросался по форумам....

Of course it's a clown. It's just that there are people who have made $100,000 in forex from $100,000. They will never share anything.

And there are people who have earned $100,000 in a completely different business and invest it in Forex to earn not $100 million but their own 30-40% per annum,

but their own 30-40%. Do you feel the difference?

Um...Have you tested your ideas? At least with your hands on a month's worth of history or, incredibly, in real life? Send me the state, at least in a private message. Without a statement, you're no different

than the other freeloaders who come to this forum a dozen times a day.

Reason: