Experienced MTS people, LET ME KNOW! URGENT!

Good evening everyone. I've been looking for a long time for a forum where experienced MTS creators live and I think I found it. I have a Trading System working only on Forex, which is very good profit, I've been testing it on demo for a long time. My TS does not have a name, because it does not exist yet, I developed it myself (we will talk about this later). For convenience and max profits from Forex, I need a good developed MTS. Sign out who is interested. Agreed to ICQ, and then you can meet in real life and everything to clarify in detail. I live in Moscow. I beg the newcomers do not litter the topic with questions.

Yes, you have come to the right place. But does a programmer have to live in Moscow?

If you already have a terms of reference, send it over. mail is in my profile.

sergeev >>:

да .вы пришли по адресу. но обязательно ли проживать программисту в Москве?

если у вас уже есть техзадание то скидывайте. почта в профиле.

It's all serious. I will think about accommodation. But it needs to be discussed properly and clearly. I think it's going to take a long time. My system is pretty serious and you can make good money, can't you? Until I'm 100% sure of the programmer's reliability, I can't say anything.

Bejik >>:

Это все серьезно. Насчет проживания я подумаю. Но обсудить нужно все правильно и четко. Думаю много времени нужно будет для этого. Система моя довольно серьезна а ведь можно и не плохие $$$ заработать? Пока не буду уверен 100% в надежности програмиста, сказать ничего не смогу.

have a look here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/116708

Will you pay money or are you offering to plough again for the idea?

Will you pay money or are you offering to plough again for the idea?

Will you pay money or do you offer to work for the idea?

Will you pay money or do you offer to work for the idea?

wow so many of them)

arbuz >>:
оооого себе сколько их)

I don't want to share my TC at all, and you say you have to work for it or pay for it. People will do anything for that. The main thing for me is to write this correctly to MTS

Experienced developers! Send me a message in person to anyone who lives in Moscow. Let's meet and discuss the TC.
Reason: