Dynamic EAs - page 16

VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts is here.

mrtools

Sorry,

...Bat you said this EA (Dynamic Zone Dss Bressert) is use in M30 for Chart in M15, and in this pictures ???....

Thanks

mrtools

reformulated

Sorry,

...Bat you said, in this EA (volty Dss newsfilters width Dynamic Zone Dss Bressert) is use in M30 for Chart in M15, and in this pictures ???....

Thanks

bebeshel:
reformulated

Sorry,

...Bat you said, in this EA (volty Dss newsfilters width Dynamic Zone Dss Bressert) is use in M30 for Chart in M15, and in this pictures ???....

Thanks

The picture means nothing just try it on whichever time frame you choose but remember on the dsstf(dss timeframe) is default at M30 but you can change it to whatever time frame you choose, and the dss timeframe is also used in Trend envelopes.Which means if you have it set at M30 and you have the Ea on an m15 chart the Ea should still be trading off m30 data.

mrtools

ok,...it"s fine.

mrtools

Mrtools,

If you look at the photo you will see that the EA "Dss newsfilter Jurik Trend Envelope" has not closed the open poziciones by the EA, when the price has closed below the Trailing Stop (Jurik trend envelope), looking at the EA, I saw that under the heading: Jurik Trend Envelopes (jte) trailing stop settings (if used), the ----------" jte. timeframe = 0 "----------- To close the poziciones (when the price closes below trend Jurik Envelope), I have to select. jte. timeframe = 15??

Files:

mrtools

Mrtools,

If you look at the photo you will see that the EA "Dss newsfilter Jurik Trend Envelope" has not closed the open poziciones by the EA, when the price has closed below the Trailing Stop (Jurik trend envelope), looking at the EA, I saw that under the heading: Jurik Trend Envelopes (jte) trailing stop settings (if used), the ----------" jte. timeframe = 0 "----------- To close the poziciones (when the price closes below trend Jurik Envelope), I have to select. jte. timeframe = 15??

I Selective jtetimeframe "= 15, but no open trades are closed at the Trailing Stop (Jurik trend envelope), the stop loss remains in the" jte initial stop loss "= 50. Is there any solution for operations open, ...to close when the price (end of the bar) is above / below trend Jurik envelope?

Files:

Mrtools ,

...you can see better in this pictures,...Problems Trailing stop(Text in above post).

Thanks

Files:

Mladen

Mladen,

Could you make to works this EA "Jurik Trend Envelope dss newsfilter", ... I mean close the open trades when the price hits the target or if the price closes above / below the trailing stop "Trend Jurik Envelope" (depending on whether you are buying or selling) when the market goes against defavorable the open pozicion ...? initial stop loss set at "jte initialstoploss = 50, " remains the same, no down / up, once the price makes it .. (could be because the price does not increase or decrease the 50 pips to enter the trailing stop function??)

Thanks

bebeshel:
Mrtools, If you look at the photo you will see that the EA "Dss newsfilter Jurik Trend Envelope" has not closed the open poziciones by the EA, when the price has closed below the Trailing Stop (Jurik trend envelope), looking at the EA, I saw that under the heading: Jurik Trend Envelopes (jte) trailing stop settings (if used), the ----------" jte. timeframe = 0 "----------- To close the poziciones (when the price closes below trend Jurik Envelope), I have to select. jte. timeframe = 15??

Will look into it , but won't be able to get to it till tonight, if you still want me to. So please be patient!

Reason: