Getting ready to start the mql4 journey

dear traders,

first of all i would like to thank you all for replying so soon. I just have a final few questions before I begin my mql4 journey. now, many programers have given slightly different answers to 'best place to begin learning', so I am going to list them from 1-7, I would like you all to have a vote on which number you think is the most appropriete place to start. If you are torn between two numbers, give two answers maximum, or simply list them all in the order you think would be the best place to start and finish, ok here we go:

1) beginning with the "hello world"-programm.

2) choose any language to start with that you like, and move to mql4 later

3) recommend perl or php and a console window to do the first steps.

4) i dont recommend c for starting with

5) if you really want to learn programming then learn a different language, write your future robots in that language and then just hook it up to MQL4 via DLL's.

6) use a scripting language.

go to activestate.com, download perl, install.open notepadwrite: print "hello world";die; save as hello.plopen a console window, type "perl hello.pl";thats it ....good night.

7) get a basic C for dummies book and start there I find C++ very appropriate to program intelligent robots...

regards, Billy

I am for point 1), the hello world-programm! If you already know a language, equal which, you can learn MQL4, too!

I'm a newbie as well and I'm finding the series of articles published specifically for this task are effective.
Reason: