How to make EA function on an offline chart

Hello.

I am trying to trade a stock index CFD using a real stock index as a signal .
But my MT4 does not quote the real index .
Then I found a software called "Multi Quote Server".
http://www.mtiqs.com/en/index.php

It quotes a live data from other data feeds to an offline chart of MT4.
I set it and quoted a live data from an other data feed to my MT4 .

But then I faced to an problem .
I tried my original EA on a offline chart on which a live data was quoted via this software .
But it did not function .
I would like to ask if Expert Adviser can function on an offline chart .
I have not received an answer about this question on the forum of "Multi Quote Server" yet .

Do anybody know how to make EA function an offline chart ?

Incidently I found a following comment below in https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9839

"I've developed range bar charts for MT4 for one of my clients. It is a script which is similar to the period_converter.mq4 script. It creates a new chart which can be opened in the offline mode. You can drop any indicator on it and trade on it too. It is updated in a real time and for history it models ticks based on 1M bars. Anyone interested in this product can contact me at www.mqlservice.net"

Accoriding to this comment, it seems to be possible to make EA function on an offline chart .

Post your sollution please .

Experimental samples, that can start offline and work in both live and test modes while the market is closed:

===============================================================================================================
2010.02.27                            Programs  Locations  Size, kB    LOC           LOD              Downloads
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. A System: Original                               ru en       245  15753
2. A System: Code Sample 1                             en        23    792
3. A System: Code Sample 6                             en       188   5588
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total:                                       3          4       456  21133
===============================================================================================================

Designations:
LOC - lines of code
LOD - lines of documentation

Ais wrote >>

Thank you Ais . I could resolve this problem by your leading .