Offtopic: Trader! If you trade forex, on the real, ... - page 8

Wlm писал(а) >> but I've had enough of a couple of "chicks". >> I must be getting old.)

>> How about a chick like that?

joo >> :

It's fraught with resonance...

This is PIC (positive feedback)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

OK, fine, I like it (I'm serious): there's a healthy male conversation about chicks in a thread about long-time traiduns.

)) Apologies.

I fall under point 8 apparently...

joo писал(а) >>

It's fraught with resonance...

Resonance is a good thing...... very much like ecstasy......))))

LeoV >> :

Resonance is a good thing......

Stop stealing my chicks! I'm gonna lose my herd like this :(

LeoV писал(а) >>

How about a chick like that?

)) "You wicked, unkind, I'll leave you." (с)

Pretty...

Wlm писал(а) >>

)) "You wicked, you unkind, I'll leave you." (с)

Beautiful...

Right there...... it's the same with DC......))))

Wlm >> :

)) Sorry.

I told you, Ilya, that I like this twist. It's nice to see that real traders are not devoid of normal human aspirations.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I told you, Ilya, that I like this twist. It's nice to see that real traders are not devoid of normal human aspirations.

So in order to have chicks like that, you have to make a lot of money....))))) That´s why I have to look for normal, sane brokerage companies to not waste my time in the evening communicating with 10-12 brokerage companies and communicate only with one company and in the rest of my free time I will have these chicks......)))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

So to have such chicks, you have to earn a lot of money....))))) That's why I have to look for normal, sane brokerage houses to not waste time in the evening talking to 10-12 brokerage houses, but communicate only with one brokerage house and have these chicks in the rest of my free time......)))))

You (sorry for the poke, turn of phrase) are too much. There's still a whole night ahead in an hour and a half ) ... >> "a lot of money in a lot of pockets" doesn't hurt much.

Reason: