I NEED someone skilled in MQL4 for this task

A challenge for anyone skilled in MQ4 language

I need someone who is amazingly skilled in the MQL4 language for this task, since I have no desire to learn programming myself. So here is the task:

I've been trading the Stealth Forex system for some time and have made excellent profits from it. I'm wondering if anyone out there can take the EX4 file of Stealth Forex that I have and reprogram it to also place automatic trades. Thats the only change to the actual code that I want. All the indicators and technicals can remain the same. I just want the system to place trades automatically with entry, exit, take profit, stop loss, and trailing stop points. The system should make these trades based on the preset indicators already pre-programmed into the system. Thanks i advance if anyone can do this. I'm pretty sure this will present a challenge to whomever decides to take up my offer. If you are able to do this please e-mail me at jammixmaster@aol.com I have the MQ4 file for the Stealth Forex system is you need it.

*NOTE:  I'm looking for someone to do this as a hobby rather than for payment.  If there are any programmig hobbyists skilled in MQL4 out there, please get in contact with me.  Thank you*

jammixmaster:

I need someone who is amazingly skilled in the MQL4 language for this task, since I have no desire to learn programming myself. So here is the task:

I've been trading the Stealth Forex system for some time and have made excellent profits from it. I'm wondering if anyone out there can take the EX4 file of Stealth Forex that I have and reprogram it to also place automatic trades. Thats the only change to the actual code that I want. All the indicators and technicals can remain the same. I just want the system to place trades automatically with entry, exit, take profit, stop loss, and trailing stop points. The system should make these trades based on the preset indicators already pre-programmed into the system. Thanks i advance if anyone can do this. I'm pretty sure this will present a challenge to whomever decides to take up my offer. If you are able to do this please e-mail me at jammixmaster@aol.com I have the MQ4 file for the Stealth Forex system is you need it.

You're quite welcome. Please find my email in my profile for details.

jammixmaster wrote >>

Pls get in touch with through yemidotnet@yahoo.com

Please contact me on darzanmihai@yahoo.com if you still need help.
Reason: