MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1517

I was working with FileHistory and opened file with FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE combination. It appears that at first writing to the file file gets extended, but as soon asFileRead... is made extending file becomes impossible, that is when writing tothe end of the file 0 bytes gets written and last error...
[Deleted]
I am a new comer. How can I get the values of every tick in the M1 chart? Can anyyone with his kindness help me?
[Deleted]
Hello Folks, i want to get Data from the Datawindow (specielly from an Indicator). I know the Function iCustom() but in my skript it takes to long til the data are back. I think there shoud be a way to get the data direct from the actually chart or from the data-window. Sorry for my bad english....
[Deleted]
Needing education on wat happens when partial lots close done. why i need is IF do above and cannot find newly created order in trade pool - it could mean is client/server issue that EA must wait for clearance ie, Sleep() and then inspect trade pool again,...? u see? if orderclose is 'seen' as ONE...
Hello everybody, I’m performing forward testing to several EAs in a computer running Vista . It appears that when the windows' screen saver is activated, MetaTrader Terminal becomes less reactive to incoming ticks. I’ve noticed this symptom for several times, because whenever I approach the computer
[Deleted]
Hello All, I'm looking for a programmer to build custom Fibonacci retracements based on the zigzag indicator. I'm also looking to automate a trading system around this so an EA is also required. Would like to disclose the EA privately. Thanks!
Is there a way to save historical quotes into ascii by some mql4 facilities, I am aware of the the history center in MT4 and the export button, but I'd like to have it scripted? thx
Hi Programmers! I would like to ask your help for Backtest of my Expert Advisor. The currency of my account is USD. The Backtest runs on a 1 minute EURGBP chart. These different currencies are the resultant of my problem. My EA opens a trade with 1 lot and 100 points stop loss and take profit levels...
[Deleted]
HI there basically i am new and i want to automate my trading, so how do i learn the MQL are there any good tutorial sites
[Deleted]
  No orders  (2)
We are having an issue with an EA. When I attach it to my terminal it works great. When I send the compiled ex4 to a friend it does not open any orders at all. We both use the same broker for the demo accounts. Thanks
[Deleted]
How do I email an indicator to someone else? Is there a way to export the files or something
Hi, when I use this command : ObjectGetValueByShift("MTRL", 1); I get error codes like: 4008: not initialized string or 4205: object coordinates error but what does that mean? Is there something to initializes before using this instruction. (I have created the TrendLine "MTRL" manually) Is...
I need 864000 bars for 1M( 1 month of data) time frame on every paris for my Expert to work corectly, I can get the history just pressing page up on the select pair, but because I need for every pair I wrote the faloowing expert to force the download of data, but it does not work, any sugestions....
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the Seventh Week (10-16 November) has been published. The seventh week made some changes in the top ten. What is unchangeable is the position of a Participant from Russia Gorez - he is still on the first place. His Expert...
[Deleted]
Hi All: my error is stupid: invalid trade volume in my code, i tried both this 2: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,Op,Slippage,Sl,Tr,SetupStr,0,0,Green); OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lotMM,Op,Slippage,Sl,Tr,SetupStr,0,0,Green); for the Lot, I changed it from 1.0/1.00/0.1/0.01/0.001/0.0001, but failed by...
[Deleted]
  Danamic Sl  (2)
hi all attached my EA how can i fix the SL which will update every cahnge in SAR level i mean that the sl will update every time the SAR level is change thanks
NOTE: Looking for someone to give a price on code modifications for this script. 1. Need orders in proper sequence - Increment in the proper order. 2. If stop/trailing stop/take profit is hit, all TRADES - live and pending are closed. 3. Looping sequence starts at the original LOTS size and begins...
[Deleted]
[Deleted]
  hello  (1)
Can u pls send me the EA?im really interested in it.pls send to lukcruz@gmail.com
I have a question on where to get the statistical reports that are used in the Championship Trading, ie. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://championship.mql4.com/2008/users/Gorez/reports Is there a mq4 that puts them into a csv that then can be imported into excel, or does there exist a mq4 that...
Hi, I have simple problem with my code.I need work with prices close[1]-low[1] ; open[0]-close[0] etc... How can I do it? An example: I will go long when open[1] - low[1] > as 20 pip. double OPEN1 = iOpen(NULL,60,1); double LOW1 = iLow(NULL,60,1); Isignal =(OPEN1 -...
I tried to use the icustom function to call heiken_ashi_smoothed into day trader expert. it failed to compile, am sure something is wrong . i am confused with whole thing. if someone can help me, attached is the indicator.Then my work trying to produce a better expert. some body please helpout!!
  A System: Code Sample 1  (21   1 2 3)
A System: Code Sample 1
Is MetaTrader Tester working faster on 64 Bit OS then 32 bit OS ?
Hello I have been trying to find a close all ea the uses a percentage eg if the account equity is 15% lower than the account balance close all positions. any help would be great cheers kiwi
I am going to allow some one to offer their coding abilities first because I love this forum so much, It consists of a data window and an indicator but only moving averages . Please email me so I can send you the template.This program will blow up the forex so I need a programmer that not only knows
Hi All, ok this is a bit off topic, but I know there are some good C(++) coders around on this forum. So i'll will give it a try any way. here the problem I'm having... Im importing a dll in MT with follow function in it. #import "some.dll"int MB_GetInputActRange(int idx, double& pActMin, double&...
[Deleted]
bool New_Bar=false; int start() { Fun_New_Bar(); if (New_Bar==false) int i=0; while(New_Bar==true) if(iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0)<Ask && i=1) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,30,iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0),Ask+2000*Point,0,0,0,0);...
[Deleted]
Could someone explain what the error may be ? thanks
Hello all. Here is an EA that seems potentially profitable. I found it on the MT4 forum. There were no instructions on how to use it. The author is Creative Science. For whatever reason, I cannot access their website for further information. I have been running it for a while on a forward demo...