pulling value from ADX indicator into an EA

Hi, could someone please tell me how I can pull the most recent value of the ADX indicator included with MT4 into an EA? I am guessing that I would need to set the value of the Y coordinate of an array to a variable. But I have no idea where to find the name of the array or what values to include when calling the current ADX value from the array.

What I am trying to do is be able to set up a line like

If (ADXVALUE > X)
{
}

But I am not sure what I need to do to get the ADXVALUE into that variable. Also is there somewhere I can look this up for all indicators that came with MT4? As there are others that I would like to use as well. The only two included in the tutorial are the moving average and stochastics.

Thank you very much in advance for the help!

trp820 wrote >>
Hi, could someone please tell me how I can pull the most recent value of the ADX indicator included with MT4 into an EA? I am guessing that I would need to set the value of the Y coordinate of an array to a variable. But I have no idea where to find the name of the array or what values to include when calling the current ADX value from the array.

What I am trying to do is be able to set up a line like

If (ADXVALUE > X)
{
}

But I am not sure what I need to do to get the ADXVALUE into that variable. Also is there somewhere I can look this up for all indicators that came with MT4? As there are others that I would like to use as well. The only two included in the tutorial are the moving average and stochastics.

Thank you very much in advance for the help!

https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/iADX

Thank you!! Very much appreciated! and wow that was fast!