How put each new order in no repetitive price with previous ones? - page 2

Please, you can send an exemple of EA in that this can work?

Cheers!

Guigo314, is your avatar your real photo? Such a pretty face for such an ugly name.... just kidding.

:( it is my real (beutiful!) name. But not my real face.

guigo314:

Please, you can send an exemple of EA in that this can work?

Just randomly select an EA in the codebase... The majority will have some sort of order loop for various reasons.

I am not a programmer. I use this site http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder to generate the skeleton of the code and later I make alterations. I also copy parts of codes of EAs and I write a small parts. I don't know how to use commands Array, for instance. In MultiLotScapler or 10.3 have something similar to the that I need, however only for last order (with Martingale, if the last order moves back, all orders are closed and it is not necessary what I described). The use of OrderSelect() in EAs that i see on web is not similar to that I need and it doesn't provide an enough model for me to understand which changes I need to do, include following your explanations I didn't get. If somebody can put a similar example to the that I said, this will be a great help. I saw that some cases use "Print" and create a TXT file, later read the text file. I am not sure if it is necessary. I never made these things.
Reason: