MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1241

If a custom indicator uses values from a 2nd indicator, is it possible to attach that 2nd indicator on the chart from within the customer indicator without replicating the code of the 2nd indicator in the custom indicator ? For instance if my customer indicator uses values from a bollinger band and...
Hi, I would like to know how can I check the number of Lot's of each "security" that I have at the moment on may account. I was trying MarketInfo, but it not returns any direct information. Any idea? Thanks Rodrigosm
[Deleted]
Hello, I need some programming help and i am willing to pay for the help if somebody can find a solution to my question. I have been running one EA for 4 months with 7 currency pairs in 1 account and the account was doing very good but then in august some technical problems caused me to restart and...
A well-known strategy. A certain number of pending orders placed at equal distances from each other are set. Working with Take Profit, but without Stop Loss. The drawdowns are large, but the main goal of the profit is achieved. Is it possible to take such a risk
  Kohonen and Patterns  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Good afternoon. Has anyone tried to search for patterns (on MACD for example) using Kohonen's net? If yes, please let me know your impressions and experiences. If anyone has similar ideas - I invite to chat. Preferably here, if serious, to email. A big request to write on topic and specifically
Hi, I was trying to get quotes of USDJPY, with the following expert, buy running it on the strategy tester, on every tick, from 2004.01.01 to 2005.01.01: int start() { string sTemp = TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(), TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS) + " [" + DoubleToStr(Bid,2) + "," + DoubleToStr(Ask,2) + "]";...
Hi folks, You can assign a Hot Key to the CloseAllHot script and with one click you can close all you orders very simply and quickly. More information here
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have created a new formula (ex: VNFC), then copy to terminal_directory \ experts \ indicators directory. But when I call "iVNFC" in my EA is the message: "function is not defined". When I checked the list: "List name" there is no "iVNFC" (name of the new formula). You please explain to me...
What does this mean and how can I tell which ArrayInitialize call is failing in my code
I would like to ask someone if could explain what is wrong in this code of an EA with StochasticOsc. This one, with the parameters I chose, gives more than 650 trades with 5237 bars tested since 1st August. I tested in Metastock and gives about 200 trades. Best regards. #define MAGICMA 20050610...
9_16to24 Hi, This is the result of my EA on EURUSD from 20090105-20090522 with 3000$, 1lots: Does anybody knows what "mismatched charts error" means? It is 103918 !!! Can I trust the result? BR /Shad_61
[Deleted]
hi i opened 3000$ account in meta trader 4 and i want to open order with lot size of 1.5 and it tells me not enough mony and few days ago it let me open in that lot size and if i open order with 1 lot size i have about 200$ margin why????? please help sorry for the bad english
[Deleted]
Hello, please i just downloaded ma mirror and sdl mam indicators, but when i tried to attach them to my chart, they refuse to attach. please what could be the error. i downloaded successfully and i can see them inside my custom indicator lists, i can open them for modification but they would not...
  Fibo MANIA  (9)
So I was introduced to a decent Fibo indicator. I found some bugs in it and fixed it, however, I cannot seem to acquire the levels data. I ran the following code in my EA just to see if I could see the data and the description values were empty. The Fibo shows up fine on the charts, but again, no...
I was in the process of updating an EA that had several labels. Just adding another one and moving them to new locations on the chart. All of them were relocated fine, but one of them that resided in the bottom-left corner. Ironically, the location settings didn't change from when it was working to...
[Deleted]
I am using VM Ware to run Windows on a Snow Leopard Mac. Every time I try to download a EA .mq4 file it gets saved as a .txt or wordpad document. Hence, when I try to put it into a MT4 EA folder, it doesn't work. What do I have to do to save the .mq4 file as an .mq4 file? I've looked online for...
Hi, Do you have eurusd m1 data for june 2010? If yes, what broker are you using? Those with ibfx, do you have the mentioned data? I am thinking of moving out of ibfx. They have data from present (2010 october - now) down to year 1999, but they dont have 2010 june. I almost ran my EA and would have
[Deleted]
I cant download anything is there a reason?
Greetings. The Strategy System is giving bad signals that shouldn't occur according to the indicator. What could be the problem? Does anyone has experienced the same problem? Best regards.
[Deleted]
Hi again, I'm back again pestering you all with another question. I have an EA that runs on about 10 charts. When the EA generates an order for a chart, I also want to write some data to a file (for debugging later). It seems it will always only write to the very first line of the file and keeps...
how can one set an EA that deletes a pending order once a trailing stop has been activated in an active trade or a stop loss has been reached?
  MQL4 -> R  (2)
I finally did it! attached is the dll along with its .mqh header and in the source zip is the dll source code.
[Deleted]
Can't find the pair how do I get them
[Deleted]
  online library  (1)
why is the online library mal-functioning?
[Deleted]
Hi, I m new to metatrader, but i m a programmer since 5 years. I tried to make an expert advisor but i don't know why it stop. Log ex: 2010.10.18 14:13:21 daily5 EURUSD,M1: modify #5559770 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.4020 sl: 1.4047 tp: 0.0000 ok 2010.10.18 14:13:21 daily5 EURUSD,M1: modifing...
[Deleted]
  need mql4 basics hint  (15   1 2)
Dear Experts, how can I make an EA stop opening new positions at a certain AccuntEquity level? I hardly got it to close all positions, but it keeps opening new ones. Fo Rex
Hi everybody, I was trying to realize where is the problem on this indicator formula. When I insert it on the graphic, it's plot two horizontal lines, so, I have to open the code and click again on "Compile" button. Another problem is: When a new bar appears, the lines change dramatically for a...
[Deleted]
  error 126  (10)
2010.07.01 15:33:22 mysql_v2.2 AUDJPYFXF,H1: cannot load library 'C:\MT4\experts\libraries\mysql_wrapper.dll' (error 126) I keep getting this error when I try to place this EA on a chart. The dll is in the folder it's supposed to be and I'm running this EA on my home PC. Completely lost here....
[Deleted]
this is my trading in bound only ok ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? waitting me
[Deleted]
Hi I want to implement kalman filter in hardware plz any one help in this regard uzmeed