MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1235

Where can I find the full list of changes on each build's edition of MT4 ?
I am new to Forex and would like to find a MQL4 EA with these features, Open a BUY trade in (XXXYYY) by choice That is able to work in timeframe M5, M15, M30 and H1 by choice All trades should have possible pips settings from 5 to -> pips Need it to lock at each change, when it is in profit (a...
[Deleted]
Can anyone make an EA for me with one of my indicators I have. If you can please message me @ Play2020vision@gmail.com
[Deleted]
Hello, I have come across a wierd bug where my data does not seem to load correctly into an array. Any help would be much appreciated. The attached code and csv faile are trimmed verision of what I am working with, but the error is still persistant in this example. What I am trying to do is load a...
[Deleted]
Hi friends, I am new to forex and want a very simple EA which should do the following: 1. Open a BUY trade in EURUSD with SL=40pips, TP=80pips, timeframe H1. 2. If the BUY trade closes in profit, open another BUY trade; if it closes in loss, open a SELL trade. 3. And when the SELL trade closes in
[Deleted]
When using the iFractals function of MQL4 I am getting some unexpected redrawing of the fractal moves when using a shift of 3 (I am drawing lines). Used in an indicator like so: int start() {   int    counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();   int i=Bars-counted_bars-1;    while(i>=0) {      double...
[Deleted]
Hi there I want to set up a MT4 alert that simply keeps ... going and going... the idea being that this is for a MA cross but I cannot be at the laptop all of the time :-) If anyone can help I'd be v grateful thanks !
[Deleted]
I've imported data via the History Center for EU M1. I can see the data, but it's not being accessed by my EAs when backtesting. Ever seen this before? What did I do wrong? Thanks.
Hi all, inside an expert advior I need to know the trend. Which is the best solution for this? Should I use two EMAs with different periods? Should I use just an EMA and check the current value against previous values? Should I use an indicator? Any recommendation? This ea is going to run in any
[Deleted]
Can someone help me find the best LEADING indicator available on MT4? Most of these indicators lag. Is there a high probablity indicator or expert advisor?
[Deleted]
How does one go about deleting an existing chart comment? Manually and programmatically?
[Deleted]
MetaLang.exe The file 'MetaLang.exe' has been determined to be 'MALWARE'. Our analysts named the threat TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen. The term "TR/" denotes a trojan horse that is able to spy out data, to violate your privacy or carry out unwanted modifications to the system.Detection is added to our virus...
Presumably yes, but my cpu meter (i.e. task-manager) is running a lot higher than expected when I make the swtich from static binding (i.e. #include -> #import). Is this the case for everyone else too? Any recommendations on dealing with this?
  RSI code help  (1)
what am i doing wrong here? why do i keep getting an error 130? am using fxpro and understand they use 5 decimal pip system... is there something else am not seeing? the code if for a simple RSI expert advisor... if the RSI is over 70 then a sell position is opened with a certain SL and a TP and...
[Deleted]
Hello Every one, Now a days I am undergoing trading course presented by Bill Paulos' forex profit accelerator. I wonder if some one has tried to create a program to create indicater or any robot based on his fundamentals? Thanks, Kailash Bisht
  Indicator buffers and shift  (26   1 2 3)
if an indicator has these lines Buf_4[i]= iMA ( NULL , 0 , 3 , 0 , MODE_LWMA , PRICE_HIGH ,i+ 1 ); Buf_5[i]= iMA ( NULL , 0 , 3 , 0 , MODE_LWMA , PRICE_LOW ,i+ 1 ); Should the value Buf_4[0] be the current value of the line ? or would i have to use Buf_4[1] to get the current value ? The
[Deleted]
  MODE_TICKVALUE error!  (34   1 2 3 4)
Hi, If the deposit currency is other than USD, The marketinfo MODE_TICKVALUE is not giving de value in deposit currency for metals, indices and cfd. Working for forex only. Please correct this! If one can't change the MODE_TICKVALUE for inherit reasons, just create a "MODE_TICKVAL" for example
[Deleted]
The Bollinger Bands shown in the 1st indicator window, uses the Stochastic Oscillator (28,3,5) [levels from 0 - 100] How do I read this figure between 0 - 100 using the iBand() function? double BandTop1=iBands(NULL,0,26,1,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,1); BandTop1 between 0-100 The question is further...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm new to MT4 and still trying to figure it out. In particular I'm wondering if it's possible at all for it to make a noise when a stop loss, take profit etc is hit and the trade executes, as I'm not really keen on staring at the screen until it hits one of the limits.
Hi, Is it possible to create a pending order that gets converted to a market order only after a pre-existing open order has been closed? That is, I want to create pending orders when my criteria is satisfied, but I only want them converted to market orders after a pre-existing market order has...
[Deleted]
  MT4 Price Action  (1)
Hi Guys, am new here and also to MT4 programming, i have the following idea but need assistance to program it, it's basically a Price Action setup, no inidicators required: - Run a program at a set time ie: click on the program manually to start it whatever time i want - speficy it to follow a...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I'm stuck at a computer all day and I don't have MT4 here but I want to look at the .csv file for EURUSD 1Hr, could someone kindly export it and upload it here for me? Thanks a gizzillion
[Deleted]
How can I change the value shown on the "vertical scale" in editor from showing for example 1.52253 to 1.5225? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
New article Designing and implementing new GUI widgets based on CChartObject class is published at mql5.com: After I wrote a previous article on semi-automatic Expert Advisor with GUI interface it turned out that it would be desirable to enhance interface with some new functionalities for more...
[Deleted]
  BreakEven Stop  (2)
Hello, I'm new with MT4... I used another platform that is dismissed now..and want to make the switch to MT4... Is BreakEven Stop available in MT4?? To explain it I will try to explain 3 examples.. Initial StopLoss===> always fixed Trailing Stop===> ''follows'' the profit at set-up distance...
I amlooking for trader, who speaks English very well and wants to realize ideas.
[Deleted]
  Trailing SL???  (10)
Hello, The following EA based on Moving Average works perfectly on EUR/USD H4 200-6, EUR/USD and AUD/USD H4 200-6. I'm pretty sure that replacing the normal SL by trailing SL would make this EA more reliable especially on EUR/USD H4 20-6 and EUR/USD H1 20-6. Could somebody tell me how to rewrite...
[Deleted]
Hello, I've stumbled across the problem that othares had before, but aparently none of the previously identified problems seem to be the cause... The problem is that I made a custom indicator and it works fine. Calling it from a self-made EA however via iCustom makes it always return the number...
[Deleted]
hi all, please i need information on a reliable and cheap vps providing company, any help will be appreciated.thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi All, Does anyone know how I could find where this error is in my EA? Does it represent a bug possibility in my EA? What do this mean really? thanks for your help! R