MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1245

Dear all i want to know what are the commands of the High & low prices of the previous day to use them in an EA. Thanks in advanced.
  SEFC
Hi every trader's . I looking for indicators about SEFC program.Somebody have got this one ?My email : mandragora2012@gmail.com .Greetings
Hi. I'm trying to call a ruby script using WinExec external function. I set all parameters that allows it to use external parameters. I'm getting the error 33. I can't find a useful answer about this question. My code: Comment("Resulting: ", WinExec("c:\ruby192\bin\ruby.exe c:\myfile.rb")); And...
  S&P Data  (2)
I'm trying to input S&P data into my charts for intermarket strategies. I'm sure this question has been asked before but unfortunately the search term s&p is too small and I can't search for it. Can someone guide me on how I can get S&P index data into the MT4 platform? Thanks in advance.
Hi, I´m trying to find the points value of a gap. I already wrote it, but it did not work. Could you show me please, where I'm doing a mistake? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  Gap Formula.mq4...
[Deleted]
can come one place an alert on this indicator anytime it changes colour.thanks
[Deleted]
hello every body.. i have this indicator... this indicator display blue and red color.. i want if have appear blue color, so the next bar open buy .. but can not take his color.. my code like this: int start() { int ticket; double se = iCustom(NULL,0,"SuperSimple~",0,1); double se1 = iCustom(NULL...
[Deleted]
Just wondering if someone can help me or point me in the right direction. I want to build an EA where I can specify a custom range and have it buy when the top of the range is crossed up and sell short with the bottom of the range is crossed down. Also, I want to reverse the orders if it currently...
Hi all, i have an ea moving stop to breakeven at a particular level. Then at onother level a trailing stop kicks in and i want it to dictate the stoploss price. However the stop is jumping from the trail price to breakeven price contstantly. How can i sort this??? thanks
[Deleted]
Dear friends, I am getting this error after installing mt4 platform sometimes after 5 days sometimes after 1 month. i uninstall & reinstall mt4 platform several times but still i am getting this error. i compile all the experts & indicators using compile feature in...
New article Technical Analysis. What Do We Analyze? is published at mql5.com: This article tries to analyze several peculiarities of representation of quotes available in the MetaTrader client terminal. The article is general, it doesn't concern programming. Author: Victor
  zero divide  (1)
Hi, any idea on this.. I have ea same ea running on the euro and the gbp. It is working fine on the euro but showing up error zero divide on the gbp. The ea is exactly the same so i dont know what would cause this..
[Deleted]
hi,i need an indicator that plots two horizontal lines: one line x pips over and one line y pips below the current price. the lines should refresh with every incoming tick.i couldn't find something like that. does anyone have an indicator like that?thanks!! :-)
Hello, can someone help me? My EA works well and remembers the past in intraday orders to close, re-open ... but it ignores the eve of open positions by itself because, it found itself re-initialized by the re-opening markets Is there way to make it find the history or to impose the open positions...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to write code in an ea that loads the chart on the terminal? I have a program which tests for certain conditions among all the currencies. If the condition is true, I want my ea to load that currency on the terminal.
Hi all, I'm trying to do a very simple function, but without success this is the function: double hold_trade[]; int start() { for( int i=0; i<10; i++) { hold_trade[i] = i; Print(hold_trade[i]); } } This function is printing 0, instead of 1,2,3,4,5,6 Any idea? Thanks
Hi Forum Members, Does anybody know, wether it is possible to trade Gold and/or (Crude) Oil on MT4 - Liteforex (Sigtrader 4)? Would like to receive some info. Many thanks folks, and.....Happy Trading ;-) Regards - Hawk
I'm trying to open a file using FileOpen() function in Win7 (running the terminal as a administrator) but I'm getting a "absolute file path not allowed" error. Does anybody has any idea of how to solve this matter? Thanks Rodrigo
Neural networks, genetic algorithms A case study on using neural networks to perform technical.pdf Christian L. Dunis Modelling and Trading EURUSD.pdf ED PONSI Forex Patterns and Proababilities. Gorban A.N. Neuroinformatics. What are we, where are we going, how to measure our way.pdf Haykin S
Hi Board Members, My EA opened up a 1000 (one thousand) pending orders. Is it possible to delete them at once or do I have to delete every single pending order? Please help me, I cannot open a trade - it says "too many orders". Many Thanks for ur help folks,
[Deleted]
Hello to everyone here on the mql4 Forums. I have an EA that uses FFCal.ex4 forex factory news calendar to avoid trading before and after high and medium impact news times. The EA allows me to set the amount of time before and after the news to stop trading and I am trying to display the remaining...
Yeah, I'm new to coding and although I have read the 'book' I'm struggling. My primary concern is that I'm using time I don't have, at this stage it's far more logical to ask for help especially as it is surely a very simple task for one with knowlege (I made a spreadsheet version but I have to...
[Deleted]
Can someone direct me to sample code that shows how to extract account history to a csv file?
[Deleted]
i want check the time each of candle . how i do
Hi, I run several (50+) sessions of MT4 simultaneously, and I find the process of individually opening each MT4 with 3+ EAs to be quite tedious. Is there any way to specify which currencies and EAs would run in each session of MT4 from the command-line? On a separate note, is it possible to launch...
[Deleted]
Hi, I just installed visual studio 2010 with.NET 4 on my pc, and tried to upgrade the dll that i'm using with the expert advisor to work with the new dll (.net 4 dll) I am getting " cannot load library 'tick.dll' (error 126)" error with this new dll Any idea what could cause this? Does MT4 support...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to keep the users inputs for the next execution of a script? Let's say a script has a parameter called GMT_offset with the default set to 1. extern int GMT_offset = 1; The user changes it to 2, but the next time he runs the script the default will be 1 again, even though it's far
[Deleted]
Hi, I currently run three individual trading advisor robots, namely; FapTurbo, MegaDroid, and FXCP. My question is, I would like to know in the Account History which robot performed the buy/and or sell at a particular time. I'd like to find out the effectiveness of each robot and how they behave....
[Deleted]
Greatings pro's. I am trying to access the close of a higher timeframe in an indicator. Specifically, I want to calculate the value of the 20 period SMA on the M5 as it was on the M1. So what I would do is take the previous 19 closes of the M5 and average those in with the closes of the M1 that...
[Deleted]
Hi all, my name is Maxim, I am 21 years old. I've been studying the market for 2 years and haven't played yet. But lately I've become interested in writing Expert Advisors . )) I`ve been looking for some free ones, and there are some useless ones. I have written it to learn your opinion on the