MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1246

[Deleted]
I want to test OBJPROP_ANGLE function, and trying to draw a horizontal trandline, but the line sometime it appearss good, sometime is wrong, please see the attached photo, sometime appear nothing, please let me know what is wrong about it ....
Hi all, Im quite new to programming and I am trying to make an EA that does the following: When the price gets above a certain level, any pending sell order for the same symbol is deleted and a pending buy is placed at an x number of pips above the current price. The same counts when the price drops...
[Deleted]
Hello all, Whenever my EA gets a buy signal, it (correctly) sends only one order. However, when it gets a sell signal, it always opens two sell orders (instead of one). Please, help me solve this problem. I have copied the section of the BUY code, replaced OP_BUY with OP_SELL, still the same thing...
[Deleted]
Could anyone please tell me that when I optimize an EA why is it that the Profit Factor has no value?
[Deleted]
Hi, all, I met a problem for run EA on multiple currency.! In the same time, EA send order to server in each currency windows! also each currency EA program will be check Order was created succeed! but most time i check OrderSend status is succeed! but i used OrderSelect and OrderSymbol check...
Hi all, MT5- this function showing ONE error. Thanks for help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| TrailingFixedPips.mqh | //| Copyright © 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to do that for example daily line will appear in hour graph and 15 minute graph but hour lines won't appear in 4 h graph and daily graph? Netdania has this feature and it is very convenient because when all the lines go upwards you can't see anything in daily graph because of all the...
[Deleted]
  Run Time Problem  (1)
Hello, I am new to this Mql4 programing and I had a question I was hoping someone could help with. I have an indicator that during the initialization phase I have a loops a function mutiple times over. I think the loop is moving on to the next cycle before the function has time to fully calculate....
[Deleted]
Hi, I m Shantanu, Basically Im Software Engineer, but from last 2 years Im in forex Industry as a professionaly EA developer. If any-one want to develope EA, He/She can contact with me, well knon for Quick-n-Reliable-n-Reasonable service contact: forex.eamaster@gmail.com
[Deleted]
Hello at all, I am new in the forum. I have many problems with the AUD/USD testing, live account Journal : TestGenerator: no history data AUDUSDFXF1, but the file is in the history folder... Report: Bars in test 32441 / ticks modelled 2125823/ modeling quality 24.93% mistmached charts errors 0 and a...
Ok, indicators are not my strong suit. They seem fairly simple code-wise but I've been too busy lately to complete my studies on them, (sadly for me). After what I would call phase one learning with Fundamental Trading, I'm in learner's cycle back to Technical Trading. I'm curious about ATR (Average...
[Deleted]
Hello, I need help in order to translate a function MMA in mql 4. I'm sure it's easy but I have some problem to resolve : function MMA; input s(series), period(number); result res(series); vars i(number), tmp(number), l(number), cnt(number), f(number); begin f := front(s); l := f + period - 1;...
[Deleted]
Hi Im beginner with mql4 and im trying to build an EA with two RSI, the first RSI work with 4 HR and the second with 15 min timeframe, is it possible? and if yes can you give me some help please Thank you a head
[Deleted]
I want to use them in function below and try to creat a trendline.bool ObjectCreate(string name, int type, int window, datetime time1, double price1, void time2, void price2, void time3, void price3)
[Deleted]
  Mystery Error  (1)
Testing some EA for news events, the two lines of code compile fine: #import " kernel32 .dll" int WinExec(string NameEx, int dwFlags); But when it runs it generates an error: dll calls are not allowed; 'kernel32.dll'-'WinExec' I think many people have ran this EA just fine, did not see any errors or
[Deleted]
Is it possible to define a function that you can call with any number of parameters? If so, how? Thank you.
Hi I'm still looking for an MQL4 tutor. compensation is possible. But it seems that most of the people here, especial those who know something about making good EAs don't really need money. so there is something else I can offer. I live in the US and can guide you through a legalization process, or...
[Deleted]
Is there a solution to extends MT4 GUI? I mean add a new menu item under one group in the main menu
I was trying to adapt the divergence formula to a multi time frame indicator, but I'm having some problems to make it works correctly. The formula is below. Any idea where I'm committing a mistake? Thanks...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have more than one EA on the same account that work with the same currency pair, each one running on its own MT4 installation. Is there a way in the detailed report of the account to distinguish which EA did which trade in that currency pair. Thanks and best regards
Hello, we want to develop an mql4 script, that acts as a Take Profit / Stop Loss set helper... On execution, it should be able to read/find ALL trades in the account, pending & market orders, in ALL currencies/pairs, and then, it should pop-up a window that would show all orders, in this way: Order...
[Deleted]
hey guys, first i'd like to say sorry if there are some mistakes, my english isn't perfect (not yet^^). I have no experience in programing but I'd like to test my trading strategy , so I need someone who can transcript my strategy in MQL. There are some companies which are programing your EA for at
I think it's time to enhance my EA with a fundamental backdrop in order to put the technicals in a proper context. I'm thinking about starting out with GDP, Central Bank Interest Rate and maybe inflation. The problem is that while there are some good government websites with this data for the US,...
[Deleted]
i have tried to use Coffie_v1 ('Coffie v1') indicator created by kalenzo. in his explanation ,this indicator can give theblue arrow alert , if the price will be up .and we have to be out  when thesmall seed appear.but when i use this indicator , the blue arrow and the seed donot appear on my chart....
[Deleted]
Hi, I heard that some EA's (for example PipBrains) don't only hide PART of the code in DLL, but the whole code, including for example OrderSend functions. Now I don't really care whether OrderSend is executed in EX4 or in DLL, but I desperately need to get the Hour(), Minute() and other time...
hi in mql any builtin function for check if the broker support microlot or not. if not any builtin functions then any ideas ?
Hello, do you know any EA that is capable of managing lot of trades/orders at same time, and close with profit the trades that have a predefined profit accumulated in deposit currency ? The profit, should be defined as money, let's say your account is in USD, then the EA, could be set to close with...
  EA contest on real accounts  (280   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
The idea is inspired by Reshetov's theme of an 'anti-fitting championship'. We invite you to take part in an expert round of the competition. Each round of the contest lasts one week or one trading session , from 0:00 GMT Monday until 23:00 GMT Friday. EAs in *.mq4 format or compiled in *.ex4 format
[Deleted]
It must be... But how?