How Do They Do It? (Let's Help Beginners)

Let's Help Beginners

need help or want to help?

hardyyanto:
need help or want to help?

first off all,...sorry about my bad english,......same one has a EA that actually obtain profit,..I am tired of losing money with EAS,...which never make profit,..im happy with some pips a day, don't want to be millionare,..so some EA that actually obtain profit consistently,..thanks.

To obtain profit consistently, probably every EA needs maintenance.

And, what about forward tests?

artic118:

first off all,...sorry about my bad english,......same one has a EA that actually obtain profit,..I am tired of losing money with EAS,...which never make profit,..im happy with some pips a day, don't want to be millionare,..so some EA that actually obtain profit consistently,..thanks.

there are lots of EA which make profits as long as you know how to configure and which EA to use in the current market condition.

Especially on large timeframes. (>=H1)

Thats a big problem with downloadet EA's. You dont know how they work.

Of course another big problem is that the end user removes the EA most of time during a loosing period. But if the Strategy is solid there is a good chance that the EA will recover after a drawdown.

The best is to create you own EA's, you will know when they work good and you will know when they fail. but you can react.

i have not seen so far one of these grails which produces win all the time.

//z

Ais:

To obtain profit consistently, probably every EA needs maintenance.

And, what about forward tests?

hi,..AIS,..i make lots and lots off tests,..but in demo accounts,..they work ok,...lol..lol..the problem,..is the real money,...lol...lol...but im happy if same one can give me a EA,..how makes a few pips a day,..

artic118:

hi,..AIS,..i make lots and lots off tests,..but in demo accounts,..they work ok,...lol..lol..the problem,..is the real money,...lol...lol...but im happy if same one can give me a EA,..how makes a few pips a day,..
how did you test? is the problem realy the live vs demo account? have you started two EA's at the same time one on live and one on demo account and theire results differs a lot? a lot for me is more than 3pips/trade

zzuegg:

there are lots of EA which make profits as long as you know how to configure and which EA to use in the current market condition.

Especially on large timeframes. (>=H1)

Thats a big problem with downloadet EA's. You dont know how they work.

Of course another big problem is that the end user removes the EA most of time during a loosing period. But if the Strategy is solid there is a good chance that the EA will recover after a drawdown.

The best is to create you own EA's, you will know when they work good and you will know when they fail. but you can react.

i have not seen so far one of these grails which produces win all the time.

//z

hi,....ZZUEG,...lots,..where,..where,....i dont find any profitable EAS,..they work ok in demo accounts,..but,...real money,..no,..no,..if same one can help me,..will be nice,...thanks.

A System: Championship 2008 Final Edit

chris668: https://www.mql5.com/en/code

I've been using this on demo for 6 months, works great!

expertnik: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code, use http://translate.google.com/#ru|en|

Советник показывает положительные результаты на реале с валютной парой EURUSD.Все сделки плюсовые.Работаю на H1.

"EA shows positive results in the real account with currency pair EURUSD. All trades are profitable. I am working on H1."

thanks,..for help me,....i only need to download the EA,..do i need to make any change,..????????????

You need to tune it after downloading.

Reason: