MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 617

Hi all, I have spent days searching the forum and code base but could not find a hint... What I want to do is display an arrow on a e.g. H4 chart (entry TF) if some H4 indicators have the right value and iOsMA(W1) > 0 && iOsMA(D1) >0. Any help or hint is highly appreciated. Thanks all...
Hello, I'm new to Meta Trader (Version 4 Build 890 25 Sep 2015) and I do need your precious help. I have the RVI indicator from https://www.instaforex.com/pt/forex_indicators/rvi.php and want to use it in the https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/icustom way to check if RVI is greater than 50, for my EA....
Gents, I am a bit scatter brain at the moment. I would like your input on the code for pips calculation for all trading instruments. Please let me know if you think that it will not work for all brokers.    if (Digits % 2 == 1)   { pips  = Point*10; }    else   {  pips  = Point;    }      sOP =...
Hi, I read several places in the forum where it is not recommended to code a multi currency EA.  WHRoeder  Suggested - Code it to trade one currency, then put it on multiple charts. Is...
I am running multiple terminals on a VPS (with EA's) and every so often I am getting the "OrderSend() error - trade timeout" message. It also happens when the EA is trying to modify open orders right after they have been placed - e.g. to place the take profit. Is there anything I can code so that it...
hello Forum,  Im trying to figure out how to calculate the average daily move of a pair in a particular day of the week.  I do have a code that can calculate the average of X number of days, or the last day , but cant figure out how would I compute only the average of Mondays, Tuesdays, etc....
Hi all, I'm pretty new to MT4 and MQL, but I found a strange behavior on the following code: void OnTick() {   int order_action_status;   MqlTick last_tick;   SymbolInfoTick(Symbol(),last_tick);   Print("TICK: " + TimeToString(last_tick.time, TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS)); } That code produces an output...
 Hello   i want a function  to calculate the point price for current symbol   thanks  
Hi, I use the first snippet of code to get the "floor" (profit lock) for each of the 4 strategies on my EA for each chart.  I use the second snippet to add all 4 "Floors" for each chart.  I am looking for help on how to add all the "Floors" on all the charts into 1 total. Hope that made sense....
When calculating the Dollar Index and then calculating the other currencies through the Dollar Index a problem arises: the Euro Index/Pound Index is not equal to the EURGBP quote. Anyone have any thoughts on this
[Deleted]
Work on the foreign exchange market embraces purchase of one currency and sale of another. Forexmarket is the largest financial market worldwide; its daily turnover exceedsone of the stock market by many times. People trade on Forex 24 hours a day 5days a week. All trading operations are carried...
I am trying to implement a trading strategy into an EA. The strategy is with the combination of an ATR and a Moving Average indicator, both indicator are in the indicator windows as shown below:   My challenge is how would I through an EA, add and read the value of the Moving Average in the...
Please refer to the screenshot attachedthat 1 of the open charts froze at 9 hours ago and other open charts are stillalive. It’s the screenshot of my live account withthe latest version of MT4 terminal. The correct server time should be 13:51 asshown as the bottom right local time. To be honest,...
Hi all, In the below code I'm try to ( subtract A Value From High in the 0 bar ) , can any help please. //----   double MAv = iMA( NULL, 0, 13, 0, 0, 0, 0);    double spread = MarketInfo (Symbol(), MODE_SPREAD);   double minlot = MarketInfo (Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT);   double maxlot = MarketInfo...
[Deleted]
input double SIFNOKBUY=1.10011; //*BUY FIYATI input double SIFNOKSELL=1.10011; //*SELL FIYATI input double BASLOT=0.01; //*BAŞLAMA LOTU input double KLA=0.01; //*KADEME LOT ARTIMI input int PIP=50; //*KADEME PIP DEGERI input int Slippage=0; //*ELLEME input int STOPLOSS=0; input int TAKEPROFIT=100;...
I got recent update of MT4 build 880 and MetaEditor build 1173. I think I found a bug on class constructor's behavior. class Cls{public:        Cls(const Cls* ptr) { Print(ptr == NULL); }};Cls c(NULL);    // Print result is "false" because 'ptr' is a bad pointer.
[Deleted]
Hi, Recently I tried to buid build an EA that can open order that dependent in another order. Fpr example:  I have for loop that run over my all open orders, and right after I have if function. So I want the EA to do that: if(for example) the order is 50 pips profit- or any other condition, not...
hi guys help needed .. i just started my first trade on TradeSolid for the first time, I am not sure whether I could trust them or not. I already wasted so much money with different trading platform and I had never been able to find anything good out of it. I signed up for the starter’s kit and now
Hi Have custom indicator on chart and if i want to change the input email alert from false to true it goes back to false Please assist
Hello mql4 Community, Recently I stumbled accross a problem which I can't seem to solve by my own, neither have I found any solution in this forum and I'm really not an expert in setting up indicators in mql4... The issue may be trivial: I want to set a custom start for the standard Parabolic SAR...
I'm trying to pass, order entry points and stop loss values from double profit indicator to a EA. but it seems indicator already use all slots for pass other values for draw the lines, i need someone help to pass that values to a EA, i tested this indicator on 30 min time frame and it was very...
I was looking for help to tweak my code that closes orders, to ensure the arrow and trendline that is drawn from the order open to the order close at the time of close is all in the background.  Here is what I use to close the order.  Right now it creates a trend line and arrow that is NOT in the...
[Deleted]
  mt4 600 build  (1)
How can I download MT4 600 Build also file must be in Program files x86.
Hi Experts, I am making a Robot and i want to make all Ordercommision and OrderSwap calculation before setting its takeprofit in pips.... Example, I want to Calculate OrderCommision, OrderSwap, Spread and TakeProfit altogether without taking minus as Profit... This -Take Profit is setting back my EA...
[Deleted]
I have profit able forex Trading system that work on all broker i have scalping , Trend, long term trend and short term trend system if any person interested to account manage then send me skype id for more information the system result you can check below if you want to more info send your skype...
Hi all,   I am trying to use an indicators signal in an EA, when the indicator signals I would like to place an order.   Can someone please help me out here,   if (G_time_244 != Time[0]) {      if (G_ibuf_200[1] == 0.0 && Gi_248 == FALSE) {         if (DisplayAlerts == TRUE) Alert("PZ Day Trading"...
In my EA, a new order is open only after a previous order isclosed and there is only 1 order open at any one time.  The rule isfollowed well according to back test. However, do you know why the curves ofBalance and Equity aren’t completely overlapped in back test?   Please refer to the screenshot...
The MetaEThe MetaEditor 4: Problem saving file to MetaEditor 4, as it ends up producing *.ex4 in Version5. This is not suitable for some users as brokers have not converted to the newer version of Metatrader. Please help as file need to be executed in the version 4.thank you.
[Deleted]
Hello,   Thanks for reading this post.  Currently, I am automating a trading strategy, and we have backtested the strategy, and have validated it by backtesting through other software and checking that the trades match up; however, even though the results in are backtesting are matching up, when we...
Hi ,   apologies for the basic qn but I'm used to teh JVM doing this magic for me. I have a function that is called OnTick, it creates a few object instances, makes calculations and passes on the object reference to a controller function, controller does his thing and exits/finished. simplified code...