MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1237

I have an indicator which will alert when two moving averages cross. It plays an alert sound and sends an email. The indicator works very well, with just one exception; once the alert has been triggered, it keeps repeating the same alert over and over again. For example, if I use it on a 15 minute
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                          ZIG ZAG NON REPAINT.mq4 |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright "Copyright©2010"#property link      ""#property...
[Deleted]
for example, I set OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE on position time[10], how can I get the OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE's value from the position time[0]?
Hi there, would you help me to fix this EA, is a simple EA in which you enter 2 prices, into a uptrend waiting for the bounce, the first is the level touch and the second one above the confirmation level necessary to open an order, but unfortunatelly doesn't open any order ?? Thank you in advance...
So I'm trying to write this as an indicator first. I want to be able to use the current daily Moving Average as a trade signal but it doesn't seem to be giving me the correct results. Any ideas on what I need to change to get this to work? Thanks
[Deleted]
Is there any possibility of MetaTrader4 Mobile being offered on another OS besides Windows anytime soon? Will it work with the new Windows 7 OS for phones? Thank you.
  iCustom help  (6)
Hi all, I need help to call indicator ST(attached) with function iCustom, the idea is using this indicator in an expert advisor. I see the syntax is the following: Function iCustom() double iCustom(string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift) but I have problems to fill it...
[Deleted]
  EA coding  (1)
Please, if anyone can make an EA based on this indicator. It is a very good one. E-mail me at ivn56stn@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
Hi, I have an existing indicator where I added a new bool extern variable. For some reason when I change it when the indicator is running, the code still thinks it is the default value of when it was declared. There is nothing in my code that changes the variable state. I am only reading it. Also,...
[Deleted]
Hello world, I'm hoping someone can guide me to the right direction. I'm looking for an stochastic indicator where in the same chart I can view different stoch timeframes. For example, I'm in a M5 chart but my stoch indicator can show me the stoch for the H1, M15, etc. Below is a mock up of...
[Deleted]
hi i want to use this code to protect my indicator Protection by TimeAnother way to protect an Expert Advisor is to limit its work by time. You can let it work only until a certain date on any account or server. When demo period expires, the Expert Advisor will no longer work and user will have to...
כמו שציינתי, אני לא מצליח להוריד אקספרטים למטא טריידר, כי הווינדוס לא מצליח לקרוא אותם ולכן אינו מוריד אותם למטא. עזרה בבבבבבבבבקשה
  ObjectProp_Angle  (2)
double ang = ObjectGet("HighLine",OBJPROP_ANGLE);   Print(ang); Hi All, I've drawn a line on a chart called "Highline" - does anybody know the point of the OBJPROP_ANGLE used in the context above? it does not return the line angle! thanks
I've got a mt4 install I use only for backtesting. Since brokers only provide a few months of M1 data I prefer to use exclusively the data from MetaQuotes, what you get from the "download" button in the history center. The problem is keeping this data updated. It will only update to the most...
Hello! I'm looking for a standard set of functions to open/close orders, error management, money management, trailing stops, etc... does it exists? It will save my code writing time. Thanks in advance!!
[Deleted]
  Triad System  (6)
Did you one of you bought Triad System? If you bought it, how was your experience?
Hi Guys, I would very much appreciate it if someone would tell me if this is possible: I have an indicator which prints arrows on the chart (for manual trade only) - I would like to replace the arrows with a vertical line and a horizontal line at the Bar Close level - which would extend to the next...
[Deleted]
Hello I'm new to MT and also for programming. I opened a demo account and wanted to play around a bit with the expert advisors. The only thing i wanted is to display is the actual bar's close price. For this i used: Alert(“Close: “,Close[0]); But it gives me 1.1234 instead of 1.12345. If i put...
[Deleted]
dear traders, Instead of placing a typical order at a price level, i would like to use lines as order instructions, for example, if i have a down trend parallel price channel, using the lines that i used for drawing out the down trend, when the price touches resistance/support, i...
[Deleted]
  Serious EA Programmer Needed.  (21   1 2 3)
The number of years of trading is moot at this stage. I am a Trader. I have a great algorithm, but know little to nothing about MQL4. The system is based on the very building blocks of life itself DNA Im trying to save it as a template so that it could be viewed and analyzed. Any help is greatly...
This is part of the bollinger bands source code why is it neccessary to initialize the buffers to zero with EMPTY_VALUE ? Should I be doing this in my own indicators ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Bollinger...
[Deleted]
Hello! When executing a script while visual backtesting, in order to learn how to do it right, i set an alert to do: Alert (PRICE_CLOSE); It returns the last actual price the pair has, shouldnt it return the last price in the visual chart, instead of the last REAL price the pair has?? Can I do...
Hello everyone, Problem with liquidateing positions when the price moves against the position by two times the ATR. The following portion of code describes the situation. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Checking for Close order...
Hi, I'm using the SlopeDirection_MTF indy, and for some reason, it doesn't update the line when the current candle closes and the new one is forming....I have to switch to another tf and then back to the one I'm on for the line to paint. Is there a way to fix this in the code? I'm willing to pay...
[Deleted]
I read the "Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: Alerting System" and it occurred to me that if you can use an .exe file instead of the sound file, couldn't you use the MT4 email .exe file (I'm not a programmer so I'm taking a leap of logic here) to have the alert send you an email through the...
First let me tell you i dont have any knowledge of programing in mq4, i found a ea which work quite better but opens a constant defined lot even though equity increase many a time, so i would like to know the code to be added to it so that it can increase the trade size automatically as the equity...
I came upon a realization today that history data are not all created equal. Data from some brokers may be more complete than others while other data still may contain many time gaps for which price data is not defined. This is very disconcerting.I downloaded a second copy of metatrader from the...
[Deleted]
My Question is which time frame 5 minute or 15 minute the following EA will enter faster so that I have better entry price nad lsee slippage ? Thanks in advance and goodluck in trading //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Ema Crossover...
[Deleted]
Hi,  I have used Paulo Costa Hedge EA for past few week and it make a some profit using this EA. Need someone to help me modified this EA when the first order it will order buy and sell together. I believe it can make the profit double. Need some to help me because it have zero knowledge how to make...
Can someone recommend the best mobile device for MT4 mobile? I'm looking for one with a large screen and preferably runs on ATT. Thanks in advance.