Forex hosting. Sharing our experiences

I would like to share my experiences, good or bad, of using the services of companies providing dedicated and virtual VPS servers for forex hosting.

My five cents.

http:\\inetcorp.ru. Or inform-telecom.ru (which is the same thing) The panel says "INTERNET INDUSTRY".

Last Monday I paid for the Forex server service. According to their rules, the service is provided within 2-3 days after the payment. Today is the eighth day. They do not pick up the phone. To enquiries by e-mail do not respond.

Are there any reliable, trusted suppliers?

gorby777 писал(а) >>

I propose to share my experiences, both negative and positive, of using the services of companies providing dedicated and virtual VPS servers for forex hosting.

My five cents.

http:\\inetcorp.ru. Or inform-telecom.ru (which is the same thing) The panel says "INTERNET INDUSTRY".

Last Monday I paid for the Forex server service. According to their rules, the service is provided within 2-3 days after payment. Today is the eighth day. They do not pick up the phone. No one will answer my questions via e-mail.

Are there any reliable, trusted suppliers?

I don't know. I 'dialed' my service, paid through Assist and had all the terminals uploaded on the same day.

The only thing - not a "rent a dedicated FOREX-server", and "virtual VPS-server Windows (32 bit)".

Second month 3 terminals with 4 pairs/advisors each are spinning. Haven't gotten to the "requirements" yet. On "performance" ... "what did you want for 30 kopecks only".

Haven't bothered with Linux and its images described here yet.

SergNF >> :

I don't know. I 'dialed' my service, paid through Assist and uploaded all the terminals on the same day.

So I'm the exception to the rule? A great company and they're OK? Is it OK to reply to a customer? Is it necessary to reply to the customer?

gorby777 писал(а) >>

So I'm the exception to the rule? A great company and they're OK? Is it OK to reply to a customer? Is it necessary to reply to the customer?

And the letters "New person created", "Order #", "Invoice", "Payment received", "Domain added", "Congratulations", "Virtuozzo virtual server created", "Subscription activated", "Virtuozzo virtual server launched" (exactly that many ;) ) came?

Again, as it's not clear from the original post, I have "Virtual VPS"!

SergNF >> :

And the emails "New person created", "Order No.", "Invoice", "Payment received", "Domain added", "Congratulations", "Virtuozzo virtual server created", "Subscription activated", "Virtuozzo virtual server launched" (exactly that many ;) ) came?

Again, as it's not clear from the original post, I have "Virtual VPS"!

Yeah, everything was coming. In packs. I cancelled the service today. Now I'm going to try and get the money back.

gorby777 >> :

I would like to share my experiences, good or bad, of using the services of companies providing dedicated and virtual VPS servers for forex hosting.

My five cents.

http:\\inetcorp.ru. Or inform-telecom.ru (which is the same) On the panel says "INTERNET INDUSTRY"

Last Monday I paid for the Forex server service. According to their rules, the service is provided within 2-3 days after the payment. Today is the eighth day. They do not pick up the phone. They do not answer my questions by e-mail.

Are there any reliable, trusted vendors?

They have a very long (almost a year). All ok, no complaints. At first, too long can not go, but then explained, like there (login - admin, password - the same as on the site, + must see whether enabled VPS in panelka - it turns off if long uninitiated

I recommend a dedicated server, I took the D stump for 1,800 roubles =) and for optimisation it will do

gorby777 >> :

>> "INTERNET INDUSTRY"

Had an experience with "internet industry". Unpleasant experience. Switched to a dedicated server, no issues for half a year now.

wenay >> :

They have a very long (almost a year). It's OK, no complaints. They have terrible customer service.

I agree about their customer service. I'll try again with teeth grinding and take VPS from them. I couldn't find cheaper - 300r. How weak a man is))

gorby777 there is a good hosting I work with them just with metatrader write and I will tell you what's what

It is easier to rent a regular dedicated server for windows and do whatever you want there, you are your own boss. There are plenty of such proposals, many hosting companies also provide services for renting servers. Prices in the area of 1000-2000 per month. I am now on a dedicated server running 4 terminals and do not know grief.
Reason: