problem opening MT4

Few days ago I opened, in MT4, a custom indicator loaded from a forum. Since that moment, the MT4 have problems opening (do not open). I used the repair function, and uninstall and reinstall the program, several times, and still have the same problem.

Why this is happening and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks

Trader201

delete the profile

qjol:

delete the profile

Hello qjol. And thanks for the answer. Exactly what is the profile? how do I delet the profile?

Thanks againg

trader201

mt4 folder\profilel\your profile (or default)

or go to mt4 folder\profilel\your profile (or default)\ & edit the chart(xx).chr & delete the indicator & settings from the file

Hy ...I have the same problem when i load a new indicator ... first time when i open MT4 it takes long time then all back to normal :) ... so be patient first time ... i think it take some time to background-compile the new indicator.

qjol:

mt4 folder\profilel\your profile (or default)

or go to mt4 folder\profilel\your profile (or default)\ & edit the chart(xx).chr & delete the indicator & settings from the file

I enter to mt4 folder\profilel\default, and there are 5 files:

chart01.CHR,

chart02.CHR,

chart03.CHR,

chart04.CHR,

order.wnd.

which one do I have to delete? alls?

Thanks

trader201

edit the files one by one & u will c what file contains the indicator u uploaded (now u have 2 options or delete the file or delete a few lines that uploading the indicator (& of course u can delete all the files))

Reason: