Download MetaTrader 5

Getting Started with MT5 for Systematic FX trading

To add comments, please log in or register
You sell neither signals nor apps? No problem, everyone can make profit!
NSK8700
NSK8700 2011.04.18 13:31 

I am new to the MetaTrader platform itself ; fortunately for me I can get started with enhanced MT5 rather than MT4. To get started I would want to know whether there is a general guidelines/ documentation to get started quickly. Now that I have D/loaded the MT5 Client, I would want to clarify (1a) What should I READ in prior (1b) How do I test set-up MT5 to trade    NSE based Currency futures contracts, here is the http://www.nseindia.com/content/press/Realtime_CDS_L2.pdf, is this is feasible ? Which Broker is providing connectivity to NSE/ MCX with MT5 (2) To have access to DMA/ ECN liquidity providers what should I do ? (3) How do I integrate a RT price Data provider & a broker to access various FX trading instruments to start with (4) Where can I get MT5 information specific to FX trading and pertinent EA's, scripting for systematic (Auto-, Algorithmic & HF) trading. (5) Where can I get SAMPLE/ TEST scripts/ Codes to test EA functionality. Thank you-

muller
muller 2011.04.18 18:01  
NSK8700: Docs on top left is a good start
NSK8700
NSK8700 2011.05.12 14:18  

(A) as a newbie yet to get a grip on the MT5 (hence blatant errors need to be excused), a few considerations I wish to clarify w.r. to April'2010 Article @e-forex.com: Is it possible to set-up MT5 to Manage multiple Accounts with/ through a Single "Broker-Account" or should this feature be necessarily be provided at the discretion or negotiated with a Broker who would configure his MT5 based offering accordingly. (B) is it possible to set-up distinct/separate Account portfolios,but manage on selective aggregation basis the respective portfolio instruments for finer risk control. (C) is it possible for a broker to tweak the MT5 platform offering as it has come to the notice of Regulation in recent times. How can one check/ analyze for such broker mal-practices, Can/does the MT5 technically prohibit issues like "Stop hunting"  & "Spread  widening" that negatively influence trader/subscriber profits- how does MT5 in general address integrity of the trading platform and prohibit alternation of the same by its clients=brokers by way of coding or technical modifications.

To add comments, please log in or register