Getting Started with MT5 for Systematic FX trading

I am new to the MetaTrader platform itself ; fortunately for me I can get started with enhanced MT5 rather than MT4. To get started I would want to know whether there is a general guidelines/ documentation to get started quickly. Now that I have D/loaded the MT5 Client, I would want to clarify (1a) What should I READ in prior (1b) How do I test set-up MT5 to trade    NSE based Currency futures contracts, here is the http://www.nseindia.com/content/press/Realtime_CDS_L2.pdf, is this is feasible ? Which Broker is providing connectivity to NSE/ MCX with MT5 (2) To have access to DMA/ ECN liquidity providers what should I do ? (3) How do I integrate a RT price Data provider & a broker to access various FX trading instruments to start with (4) Where can I get MT5 information specific to FX trading and pertinent EA's, scripting for systematic (Auto-, Algorithmic & HF) trading. (5) Where can I get SAMPLE/ TEST scripts/ Codes to test EA functionality. Thank you-

NSK8700: Docs on top left is a good start

(A) as a newbie yet to get a grip on the MT5 (hence blatant errors need to be excused), a few considerations I wish to clarify w.r. to April'2010 Article @e-forex.com: Is it possible to set-up MT5 to Manage multiple Accounts with/ through a Single "Broker-Account" or should this feature be necessarily be provided at the discretion or negotiated with a Broker who would configure his MT5 based offering accordingly. (B) is it possible to set-up distinct/separate Account portfolios,but manage on selective aggregation basis the respective portfolio instruments for finer risk control. (C) is it possible for a broker to tweak the MT5 platform offering as it has come to the notice of Regulation in recent times. How can one check/ analyze for such broker mal-practices, Can/does the MT5 technically prohibit issues like "Stop hunting"  & "Spread  widening" that negatively influence trader/subscriber profits- how does MT5 in general address integrity of the trading platform and prohibit alternation of the same by its clients=brokers by way of coding or technical modifications.

Reason: