Help With EA

Hi

I use the Amazing EA to trade news events with limited success, but I want to make a change to the EA and my coding skills are sadly lacking.

Is this the correct forum to ask for some assistance in making a change to the EA?

Currently the EA places stops based on the level of the OCO orders, but if slippage is experienced in the fill, then the SL is too far away. I want the SL to be set based on fill price, not the original order price. I am not sure if the same occurs with TP, BE and trailing stop, but want to ensure they are all working based on fill rather than order price.

Could somebody possibly direct me to an area where I might seek help, or if they are able to help, that is terrific.

Regards

honkin

Is this the correct forum to ask for some assistance in making a change to the EA?

This is NOT a do-it-for-you forum.

It's more a short response pointing you in the right direction. You then do all the research, learning, De-bugging and coding yourself. In the spirit of the forum.... I recommend the book.

honkin:
Hi

I use the Amazing EA to trade news events with limited success, but I want to make a change to the EA and my coding skills are sadly lacking.

Currently the EA places stops based on the level of the OCO orders, but if slippage is experienced in the fill, then the SL is too far away. I want the SL to be set based on fill price, not the original order price. I am not sure if the same occurs with TP, BE and trailing stop, but want to ensure they are all working based on fill rather than order price.

Could somebody possibly direct me to an area where I might seek help, or if they are able to help, that is terrific.

Regards

honkin

honkin,

First do an OrderSelect()

double BoughtPrice = 0.00000;

for(int i=0;i<OrderTotal();i++)

{ if (orderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true) continue;

BoughtPrice=OrderOpenPrice();

if (OrderType()==OP_BUY)

{

if (BoughtPrice+0.00200 >= Open(0) ) // take $200 profit on open of current bar price

close the order etc...

}

}

Hope that helps.

Bill H.

Hai Traders Friends,

I am using this Ea, it is execellent work, I got lot of money in this ea. My suggesstion is in this ea there is a partial close option wants this ea.

Anybody programmer do and add the partial close programme in this ea.

Thanks,

Maskumareshraja.

No luck on Forex Factory then ;)

Attach the .mq4 file of the version you are using plus pair/timeframe/settings used

-BB-

Reason: