I want to do in Forex by Fibonacci Trading

Fibonacci price levels that can not but I do not identify

Please help me

__masoud__:

I want to do in Forex by Fibonacci Trading

Fibonacci price levels that can not but I do not identify

Please help me

here is a example for Fibonanci Trade:

when the price go up to the 50 Percent level you can trie a selltrade, maybe till the 38,2 fibonanci level as target.

Thank you for your help
But my intention is to trade by expert

__masoud__:

Thank you for your help
But my intention is to trade by expert

you can use a expert advisor wich open a trade when the price touch a trendline, there are many for free from that eas just search trendline ea in google.

then you can use the trendline and draw it where a fibonanci level is and let it open a trade when price hit the trenline.

My Problem is :

The trend line on the level of the Fibonacci ?

Or

How to identify a price level that is located on the Fibonacci ?

__masoud__:

My Problem is :

The trend line on the level of the Fibonacci ?

Or

How to identify a price level that is located on the Fibonacci ?

do you not know how to draw the fibonanci on the chart?

look at my picture, i have use the last two price extrem, the last swing high and low, that are the last extrems, you look to the chart and then you see everywhere such swing high and low and can use them then to draw your fibonance, everybody use swing high and low wich he want, there is no special rule wich point you must use, but much people use that points wich everybody see easy, and the two pionts wich i have use everybody see fast.

and the fibonanci indicator wich you use to draw the lines is in the metatrader. you click first on the fibonanci indicator symbol in metatrader, then you click on the chart swing high or low as first point and then at the swing low or high as second point, then the fibonanci indicator draw the fibonanci level.

When the price touch level 50 open one order

But I dont Know Write What code

what price located on the level 50 ?

Think about it. What is the 50 fib level ? 50% of the distance between a high and a low ? So take the sum of the high and the low you want to use, divide by two and there is the price level of your 50 fib.

How do I use the Fibonacci in the coding ?

How can I get the signal Fibonacci in the coding ?

Use https://docs.mql4.com/objects/ObjectGet and get the anchor levels for the Fib, then use some maths.

__masoud__:

How do I use the Fibonacci in the coding ?

How can I get the signal Fibonacci in the coding ?

are you metatrader programmer?

i dont no but i think there was a little problem with metatrader and fibonanci level object to read them values and i have one day calculate the level becaue i canot read them from the indicator:

double Fibolevel1 = 0.236;
   double Fibolevel2 = 0.382;
   double Fibolevel3 = 0.5;
   double Fibolevel4 = 0.618;
   double Fibolevel5 = 1;

double AbstandHighLow = MathAbs(swinglow-swinghigh);
   double EntryBuy = swinghigh - AbstandHighLow * Fibolevel1;

try to use my code as a example if you can calulate your Fibonanci level with that code. The swing high and low you must find with a indicator, i think there are enough indicators with wich you can find highs and lows.

Reason: