New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 402 - page 4

I had similar problem recently. Meta Trader build 402 crashes, but in my case it is harder to explain what exactly happened,

because I had several advisors loaded and they were trading. I left it like this, after it worked for few hours and went to sleep.

In the morning the Meta Trader was closed, and when I opened it I found that it won't reload the advisors, i.e. there were no

advisors attached to the charts. After the crash they didn't load again. Also I've made my advisors to close there orders, when

they are removed from the chart, and there were no open orders after the crash, which means that the advisors were deinitialized,

because they were removed from the chart. I investigated the logs, but couldn't find anything interesting.

If you have any idea why this happens please drop a line here.

Best Regards,

Raycho

Rosh:

Unfortunatelly, I couldn't reproduce desribed behaviour. Can you write to Servicedesk with all details ? (Build number, 32 or 64 bit, OS name and so on)

Hi Rosh,

I don't have the Servicedesk mail address, where I can found it?

Thanks in advance.

Rosh:

On Saturday, May 13, the new build 402 of the MetaTrader 4 will be released:

1. Fixed timezone correction when downloading history data to History Center.
  2. Fixed freezing of mobile terminals during startup and LiveUpdate on the HTC devices.
  3. Fixed bugs reported in error messages.
The live update will be available via the LiveUpdate system.

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.

Reason: