How is the expected payoff calculated?

Good afternoon. Can you tell me how the expected payoff displayed in the Meta Trader tester is calculated?

Respectfully

I asked a slightly incorrect question. I would like to know the calculation formula so that I can calculate manually without a tester.

bogati:

I asked a slightly incorrect question. I would like to know the calculation formula so that I can calculate it manually without a tester.
Divide the result by the number of trades.

paukas:
Divide the result by the number of trades.

30 trades, profit 50. Expectation = 50/30 = 1.7. Right? If I'm not mistaken, the expected payoff is 2. Right?

bogati:

I did not ask this question correctly. I would like to know the formula so that I can calculate it manually without a tester.

That's the formula in this article and it's written in the code.

The arithmetic average. Profit divided by the number of orders. Average profit per one order.

bogati:

30 trades, profit 50. Expectation = 50/30 = 1.7. Right? If I'm not mistaken, expected payoff is 2. Right?

2 is about the profit factor.

bogati:

30 trades, profit 50. Expectation = 50/30 = 1.7. Right? If I'm not mistaken, the expected payoff is 2. Right?
No. Normal is two or more spreads. You have to count in pips.

Integer:

2 it is about the profi-factor.

Which expectation reads normal? Or are the profitfactor and expectation the same?

bogati:

Which expectation reads normal? Or is the profi-factor and expectation the same?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1486

paukas:
No. Normal is from two spreads and above. You have to count in pips.

No. What do you mean it's not right? 50 not in monetary terms, but in pips. or something else wrong?
Reason: