MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1091

To post a new topic, please log in or register
  EA Developer (2)
Im looking for EA developer I have the indicators already built Please contact me if interested. This EA can produce 20-30 pips / pair with spread under 5 Thanks Harry Singh http://grabpips.blogspot.com harry@zero2vm.com 8017358977 MST UT
I have an ea theat works fine for the euro and cad when I try it with the usdgbp I get error 130 Invalid stops. Here is the code: Print(" Entry = ", Entry,"  Stop = ",Stop,"  Takeprofit = ",Takep);               Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,Entry,3,Stop,Takep,"NIBGBP1M_S",21,0,Red);...
Im back testing an indicator in strategy tester. Im just wondering if objectcreate( ) works in strategy tester cause i can't get it draw anything on the chart. Heres the code im using ObjectCreate("Point1", OBJ_TEXT, 0, P1time, P1HIGH); ObjectSetText("Point1", "P1", 12, "Times New Roman", Red);
how do i add a trailing stop to the following order placement script? int start() { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Ask-15*Point,0,"JMBUYER",0,0,CLR_NONE); }
Volumes indicator from MT4. I would like to understand whatdoes green and red bar mean . Please Coders how I should interpret redbar or green bar, can you help me please. I can not find anywereexplanation of this indi. I would be gratefull for help. Here is the code....
I'm writing first to say hello ;) it's my first post on this forum I've been following this forum for quite a while searching for topics that would help me with my EA's. As an IT professional who deals with "automation", "scheduling", "data processing" and "optimization" on a daily basis discovery...
I want my EA to work seamlessly with 4-digit brokers and 5-digit brokers AND 4-digit and 2-digit symbols (E.g EURUSD and USDJPY) with 4-digit brokers AND 5-digit and 3-digit symbols (E.g EURUSD and USDJPY) with 5-digit brokers AND have external decimal pip values (E.g TP = 20.0 pips) work correctly...
This EA work only with EURUSD or GBPUSD. This is a trial Version .For more Information contact Us by E-mail :gaklb@yahoo.com try it with a demo account and you see the difference. Web Site :www.dolly-soft.com
Can someone elaborate why limit orders on back-testing fail? I'vebeen trying to program an EA to set buystops and sellstops but itdoesnt work. But when i change it to buy/sell respectively, it start'smaking trades. I am trying to get this damn thing to manage trades ifthe sellstop or buystop level...
Anyone know how to handle an order that has been accepted by the server but failed to be executed? The broker's server has actually given the impression that the trade was accepted! 5:10:00 'XXXXXXX': instant order buy 0.10 EURUSD at 1.42253 sl: 1.41553 tp: 1.42953 15:10:00 'XXXXXXX': request was...
Hi, about to despare over a non working indicator call. My EA simply won't read the values from the indicator. After a run of the strategy tester, the values are nicely and correctly displayed in the window but from within the EA, no access possible although it used to work. Did I unwillingly change...
This is not a surprise. This is just a fact. You need to be careful when you open a live account. You have to test carefully your broker, especially if he is a desk dealer broker. They are not all the same. Same-where they are like the other brokers, which try to kick you out your trade, but this is...
Hi, I've joined two nested indicators (one referring to the other in the code) and an EA which uses the two indicators. The indicators themselves dragdropped into the window work fine, but the EA cannot access the data of Indicator A. Could somebody please test the files and give me a hint what the...
Error(149) is always generated whenever my EA tries to open hedge trade. Since it's not allowed by the broker, We need to make some changes to the EA's code or settings. Anybody out there to help????!
Hi folks! Basically, I need to assign a 1 to my variable if the last closed trade was positive, and a 0 if it was negative. I'm sort of doing a martingale strategy with a positive expected profit.. Please give me suggestions and/or clues.. Whoever helps me out will receive prayers and positive...
  CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! (287   1 2 3 4 5 ... 28 29)
I have decided to start a thread in the Elite section about this EA which is an open source EA and a very good performer. I have backtested and forward tested this EA and the results are truly amazing. I would like to extend an invitation to anybody in this forum to draw their own conclusion....
As with many traders, I have tried numerous commercial EAs but none of them are as profitable as the backtest or as the makers claim. I have come across few sites selling EAs that seem to be really expensive, up to USD1499 on a particular site. Now what do you think? Are good EAs worth as little as...
  MetaTrader4 (5)
I am new to Forex and have downloaded MT4 and purchased 2 Experts. The experts work on different currency pairs and time scales. When I attach an expert to a currency pair chart eg EUR/USD M1 it also attaches to all the currency pair charts and will sometimes trade even though the parameters are...
We know the GPU computing had a great speed, is it planned for MT5 ? Some EAs need a lot of computing support, only CPU computing is not enough anymore, I think it would be a great improvement if MT5 allows EA using the GBP computing.
I have the following command in an EA. The EA is running on nine separate windows. The output of each is directed to its own file. FileWrite(handle,Symbol(),ticket,ordertype,TimeToStr(OrderOpenTime(),TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS), TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS)...
I am so dumb I haven't a clue what to do now that I have registered for a demo account. Can anyone advise in SIMPLE language please?
Hi, I'm having trouble creating an indicator that alerts me at the proper time. Goal: To have an indicator that sends and alert and places an arrow on the chart at the exact time that the alert occurs. Only one alert message should be sent. I'm working on creating a stochastic intersection...
Hello, I have good working stratgie and searching for a tradeing partner with enough capital on his account. I would like to get 50% of the win. The strategie is working fast, we can fast see if it dont work good enough, my test show me a drwadown smaller then 10% and a netto win bigger then 3...
Hi, Will you create a "Collection" class in MQL5 ?... One with proper indexing, RemoveAt, AddAt methods & Ordering and so on... This would be SO cool...
Hi guys. I'm new. I pulled some code out of an indicator I found floating around somewhere in order to include it in my EA, but I'm having trouble with it. It doesn't return the same value that the indicator does. I think it has something to do with the way I'm normalizing the doubles and...
Hi folk, was wondering to apply fuzzy logic to trading decsion by mql4 to make trading decsion. any good material to start from? guess many professionals here can provide suggestion. thanks
Hi, I want to attach this code in blue to the moving average EA in metatrader right under it.. Ive spent a whole day and a half trying to get it to work. Maybe you can help? The idea is that right after a trade loses, i want the next trade to increase its lot by x amount.. Thanks in advanced for...
Hi, I'm using the tester and it doesn't stop loading and removing indicator. What does that means? what is it doing? I used the tester for a few days, it was ok. From yesterday on, it takes a lot of time and it displays in the journal that it loads and remove the 2 indicators the EA is calling....
Please visit: http://autotrading-forex.blogspot.com/ Is that any problem? Beacuse the blog pages / links are direct to mql4.com. I'm affraid about legality. Thank's.
hi, does anybody know a good method to find the optimal stop loss? to set it fix seems to be a stupid idea because if you want to trade on different currencies 100 pips could be really much or really little. best regards, mike