"Reliable and constant forex profits"- That's what the authors of the system claim. - page 4

Mathemat:

I can't remember what's not marketable about it.

Just do the math. Start with the currency in which the trader buys his bread, and end with it. It all comes down to its purchasing power in the trader's home country.

About non-marketability - I explained on the previous page. This is purely earnings on the vulnerability of brokerage companies that do not rollover positions. Therefore, when calculating an open position, the value of tick is always equal, fixed at the time of position opening. It is done to simplify the calculation of financial results. But in real life it is not so. The value of a tick is constantly changing (unless the currency of the deposit is the same as the quote's currency). And in the long term this will give serious deviations.

I will try to explain in simpler terms. Metadriver provided a link to "Reshetov's paradox", which shows that Reshetov is also floating on these issues. So, a currency pair is a ratio, not a difference. If one currency goes up against the other by 100%, then the second currency goes down against the first currency by 50%, not 100%. Respectively, if a deposit in one currency is doubled, the second one is halved, but not lost as many people assume. But! This I consider the real life, the real market. But in DC the price of a tick is fixed and accordingly the financial result is obtained not from the ratio of rates, but from the difference of quotes. That's what is non-market. And plus Islamic accounts! It's not more non-market! )) If you have an Islamic account, you can sell, for example, AUDUSD, and at the same time buy this pair on a regular account in another brokerage company. And earn on swaps for free.)

I have a system, for 10 years I have not lost, for 1.5 months a profit of 800-1000 + pips TP, loss is all taken into account, 1 trade ironically a day, you can and 3 transactions will be more profits I am the 15% a month is not happy, I do not have that depo to live on these percentages, for all currencies goes

Meat: About non-marketability - I explained it on the last page.

Everything is market-based. Take it and do the math. Currency pair trading was not introduced by fools.

Don't be fooled by rollovers, tick values and differences between differences and ratios.

The profit/profit formula is very simple, no need to invent any new entities.

I don't get it - why wait half a year to drain one of the deposits and build up the other?

joo:
I don't get it - why wait half a year to drain one of the deposits and build up the other?
This is conditional - you do not have to wait for half a year, but for so many points of exchange rate change.

Mathemat:

Everything is market-based. Take it and do the math. Currency pair trading was not introduced by fools.

No need to fudge your brains with rollovers, tick values and differences between differences and ratios.

The profit/profit formula is very simple, no need to invent any new entities.

Exactly, currency trading was originally introduced by the banks and they still have rollovers in place, i.e. positions are closed and reopened every 24 hours. And probably not fools invented it. Try to calculate the financial result for the daily reopening of a position, for example in USDJPY, for 100 days, and then compare it with the result of holding the position without rollovers (for the same period). Admittedly, the difference will depend not on the term, but on the magnitude of the deviation of the exchange rate. But the difference will be.

Naturally, we do not take into account swaps, because we are only talking about the exchange rate difference.

Meat, tell me what mystique is contained in the formula.

Profit = ( EURUSD_1 - EURUSD_0 ) * 10000 * USD/ВалютаДепозита ?

Here the profit is, of course, if there was a buy. EURUSD_1 is the closing rate, EURUSD_0 is the opening rate. USD/CurrencyDeposit - the exchange rate at the moment of position closing.

What the hell is a rollover here?

We have agreed not to take swaps into account, our account is Islamic.

Mathemat:

Meat, tell me what mystique is contained in the formula.

Profit = ( EURUSD_1 - EURUSD_0 ) * 10000 * USD/ВалютаДепозита ?

Profit here is of course if there was a buy. EURUSD_1 - rate at position closing, EURUSD_0 - rate at its opening. USD/CurrencyDeposit - exchange rate at the moment of closing of a position.

What the hell is a rollover?

We have agreed not to take swaps into account, our account is Islamic.

To understand it, you don't need Eurobucks, but roubles.

For example, you have 100 quid and 3,000 rubles. We go to the exchanger. For quid we buy rubles at 1:30, and for rubles quid at 30:1.

We go away very satisfied. That's it, now we just have to wait for something to grow. And then we'll have a 30% profit.

I don't think there's any doubt now about where it's coming from.)

paukas: Думаю, теперь сомнений ни у кого нет откуда он возьмётся.))

Well, paukas came along and explained everything on his fingers. Even bored... All the mysticism has been destroyed, the enemy.

Mathemat:

Destroyed all mysticism, the enemy.

It's not the first time I've noticed him. What the moderators are looking at.
Reason: