Same Indicator with different results

Hi,

I have an indicator as ex4.

I put this indicator with the standard settings on my EURUSD H1 Chart and get only one signal the last three month.

But the same indicator with the same setting shows about 80 signals in the last three month.

The settings (inputs), timeframe, underlying, broker,... everything is the same!!!

How could this be?? I can't really understand it!!!

Any ideas?

sunshineh:

The settings (inputs), timeframe, underlying, broker,... everything is the same!!!

How could this be?? I can't really understand it!!!

Any ideas?

Something is not the same . . .

Yes, but what can I be?? It is only a ex4-File

I have tried different brokers, we looked about the inputs, I've tried it in the live-test...

I have also looked at the journal, the indicator isn't searching for any other indicator or something else.

sunshineh:

Yes, but what can I be?? It is only a ex4-File

With respect . . . how the hell am I supposed to know . . . you haven't posted the Indicator, you haven't posted the Broker, you haven't posted the exact setting used, etc, etc. You have all the information to hand and you ask others to tell you what is wrong. The person that is most likely to know the answer is you.

Hi RaptorUK, I am always very happy for your useful help and your great tips!!!

You are right with your answer and this problem is for me absolutely incomprehensible! I can't give anybody the ex4-File but I hoped that perhaps anyone had a problem like that...

sunshineh:

I can't give anybody the ex4-File but I hoped that perhaps anyone had a problem like that...

Sure, I understand . . . you need to keep an open mind . . . the most likely answer is that you missed a setting, or that the Brokers are different in some subtle way, maybe it is the bar count on thee chart or in the History . . . there are lots of bits of info that an Indicator can access, you need to check them all.
Reason: