help please !! 24 hour period separator corresponding to US session open and close ( 5 pm EST ) required for broker that has server time at GMT +2

hi everyone. i really and desperately need your help anyone!! my broker is fx pro, based in cyprus. thier server time is GMT + 2. they have told me i cannot change it, but they also said that the mql4 community may be able to help in getting a custom indicator or something. can anyone help me please. i need a 24 hour period separator (to paint on the mt4 chart) each and every day, corresponding to US session open and close ( 5 pm EST ). it is required for broker that has server time at GMT +2, which makes my life such a hell in working things out. pleeease help anyone. thankyou you so much in advance.

You could try this: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=163847 found using Google

thanks for that raptor, but isnt the link u sent me to do with "timeframe" seperators as oppose to "US open and close" ? if not, could you guide me as to how to set it please? any other ideas would be welcome. cheers, much appreciated.

forex_barakah:
thanks for that raptor, but isnt the link u sent me to do with "timeframe" seperators as oppose to "US open and close" ? if not, could you guide me as to how to set it please? any other ideas would be welcome. cheers, much appreciated.
I don't know . . . what did it look like when you tried it ? You asked for "24 hour period separator " D1 is a 24hour period . . .

RaptorUK:
I don't know . . . what did it look like when you tried it ? You asked for "24 hour period separator " D1 is a 24hour period . . .

hey raptor, the link to the indi u sent is only good for periods less than 60 minuites. pls see attached screen shot. any other ideas? cheers.

thx raptor. the link to the indi is only good for periods less than 60 mins. i need one for 24 hours .

forex_barakah:
thx raptor. the link to the indi is only good for periods less than 60 mins. i need one for 24 hours .
Try this modified version . . .
Reason: