"Reliable and constant forex profits"- That's what the authors of the system claim. - page 7

IgorM:
Here's the thread, Rosh drew it all up there https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/102676

Well asked you to read my P.S.

Mathemat: P .S. No one takes margin from you when you open a position and no one returns it when you close it. It's just a notional amount that only plays a role when you stop out. In short, in this case, it does not affect anything - except that on a lost deposit you will remain not a net zero, but a little more.

Once again: something that does not affect equity cannot be a source of profit/loss.

P.S. I remembered: margin is the blocked part of the deposit that cannot be withdrawn. No one takes it away, it is just blocked.

911:

Sell a flat for 200,000 - have five kopecks a month.You can save - and reinvest.

Far from bad)

A flat for 60 million. If you have 200,000 - you will no longer be interested in this system, whether or not it is 30% a year.

911:

Apparently, I'm not the only one "tipsy" today.) What's $60,000 got to do with it?
It said $200,000.

Tantrik:
that's what it said $200,000
I got $6,000,000. Or is it in Belarusian tugriks?

MetaDriver:
I got 6,000,000. Or is it in Belarusian tugriks?
It's still a nice flat.

IgorM:

EURUSD = 1.5000, sell 1 lot on the euro_account:

margin: EUR 1000

euro account
dollar account

Bid price: 1.4998

sold 1 lot EURUSD = margin: EUR 1000

Ask price: 1.3000

closed position i.e. bought 1 lot EURUSD = EUR 1000 margin

Ask price: 1.5000

bought 1 lot EURUSD = margin: 1500 USD

Bid price: 1.2998

closed the position, i.e. sold 1 lot of EURUSD = 1,300 USD margin

profit: 2000 pips
Loss: -2000 ppts and -$200 margin

This is not a reliable TS, it's super risky, because when you open a position in the right direction and in the right currency of the deposit you can have "~ double" profit, and if you didn't open it correctly, you will have "~ double" loss

You have to buy on the euro account.

And on the dollar account you have to sell.

sever31:
4.Let's say after six months this has happened - the price has gone 2,000 pips.

Let's say gold has doubled in price in six months. I now drunkenly buy gold at full price and get 200%. My system is N better, fretyyyj simple, I give it away for free.

Figar0: fretyyyj
cdt;j b jhbubyfkmyj - b yt r xtve ghblhfnmcz///

Figar0:

Let's say gold has doubled in value in six months. I now drunkenly buy gold at full price and get 200%. My system is N better, fretyyyj simple, I give it away for free.
That's the trick, it doesn't matter what goes up or down. What matters is the momentum and the stronger the better. Here, the money comes from volatility.

BoraBo:
The main thing is to have momentum and the stronger the better. Here, volatility is the main source of income.

And what if we are in the corridor of +-1500 points? Profit is small, commensurate with the bank profit (add DC's troubles), swaps and commissions will eat it all up.

Reason: