TEST GENERATOR UNMATCHED ERROR,WHAT DOES THIS MEAN. - page 2

boss do hve any indicator which work on zigzag pointer and it will not jump or move which is more high/low plz guide me ...

suraj143:
boss do hve any indicator which work on zigzag pointer and it will not jump or move which is more high/low plz guide me ...
Please do not double post !

Unless I'm missing something, this isn't really "more useful" in this context. This forum suffers from massive duplication of questions because people aren't doing searches to see if their question has been answered already. Therefore, the "similar" link isn't applicable - unless someone submits a topic, sees that their post has been marked as similar to existing ones, and then deletes the post because they've now found an answer. But this very clearly isn't happening. Whatever you may think of the virtues of the "similar" link,Beats by Dr. Dre Tour people aren't using it. The "similar" link is cute technology, but the simpler "sticky FAQ" approach used on other forums is clearly more effective.

But thanks for the response. It's always nice to see moderators taking an interest.

fasdfwesdgwe:

But thanks for the response. It's always nice to see moderators taking an interest.

Yes, please, can we get a MOD to take an interest and delete this morons account . . .
Reason: